Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How To Change Map Text

Discussion on [GUIDE] How To Change Map Text within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] How To Change Map Text

Hi All, for the first time you make eudemons online, you may confuse about map text.. or you may dont know what is map text/region map.. see screenshot below..

ScreenShot :-

Easy to change it.. just follow this...
Quote:
Open Client Folder-->Click ini File-->Press Ctrl+F and write "Region"-->Open it
This is a bit of region.ini

change it to your own map id..
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change NPC text color?
06/17/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
How to change NPC text color?:)
CHANGE TEXT
07/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How to change the text people ??? :confused::confused: http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8691/changetex t.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us PORTUGALGAMERS - Metin2
Change text
02/10/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
ammmm , how to change this one ?! i pretty much changed every single text on the server so i know how to edit texts in game but this case is different , i couldn't find that text in cq_action ....... http://i54.tinypic.com/2czvonm.jpg
Does any one know how to change guild text?
02/12/2010 - Archlord - 0 Replies
Does any one know how to change guild text?:cool: I want to make guild pvp text smaller....... The big text is not good for my eyes :-)
text front change how to do ....
02/11/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
like the name says i want to change the text front from the fcking bullsht how its now to arial black or something like that cos i and seriusly 99% all of u have the same problem that we cant read a single word ... i dont want the file i just want to know: 1. wich file do i have to mod ? 2. is it possible ^^" ? thx for answers EDIT : can be closed ^^" problem solved :P