Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] adding an item to itemtype.dat

Discussion on [GUIDE] adding an item to itemtype.dat within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 04/04/2010, 14:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
Code:
Features:	 Edition
		Free	Standard	Professional	Ultimate
Base Converter	No	Yes		Yes		Yes
First link when you type in Neo Hex Editor into google...
Lol k
Old 01/11/2011, 13:38   #32

dude ! it's harder than it looks . how to know which of the Numbers / digits in Hex editor are the ones for price and gender ?!!!! tried to do what u did back there but the gender thing is confusing cause i see 01 and 02 and both now one u know what i mean !
Old 01/15/2011, 01:47   #33

Each item contains 61 blocks
Each block consists of four bytes example "00 00 00 00"
All must be entered using hex. click the spoiler for more info.

If you still cant follow after reading that then get Funhackers itemtype editor less chance of you messing something up.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Adding a new item
04/20/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Hello,It's me again Necron33 with a new guide This Guide Tells you how to add a new item including everything(Client,Action,Itemtype). Making Items is divided to:-DataBase,Client DataBase:-cq_itemtype,cq_action(if you wanna make action). Client:-Itemtype.dat,shop.dat(if you want to add it in any shop),ItemMinIcon.ani,MapItemIcon.ani We will begin with DataBase,I will make a EPCard680,which is going to give players(I will explain how to make the items for excat levels,Vip levels) Most...
[Guide]Adding Item to your private server
05/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
//
[HELP]Adding items to the itemtype
01/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I have used the Itemtype editor but found out that it messes up the skills you buy for your euds and your char. Could anyone post a guide on how to add items to the itemtype without using the itemtype editor or possibly a fix so that you could use the skills. Thanks in advance.
[Guide] Adding item to shopping mall.
12/16/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
ok guys i would like to thanks the great :p cypherghoser1 first for releasing how to replace item i wouldn't remember all this without his guide, so thought of sharing this as a pay back. :handsdown: *Recommanded to read this first* http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/189204-guide-hexedit-shopping-mall-replace-items -equipment-eggs.html <<Cypherghoser1's guide alright everyone probably seen his guide about replacing item on shopping mall.. so lets now do this new version of...