Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Extract Itemtype Description (SQL Builder)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,695
[Release]Extract Itemtype Description (SQL Builder)

linja, pointed out that using my new table converter has one major issue, and that's putting in all the descriptions of the items into the description field of cq_itemtype.

So here is an app that will build an sql file for you.
Just download/extract and then place your itemtype.dat in the same directory, run the exe and it will create a file "UpdateDescription.txt" copy all the text from this text file and paste in your mysql console then hit enter.
This will take a while (depending on the amount of items you have) to execute the script. So be patient and enjoy.

Thanks,
funhacker

please note that this app was a quick 5minute slap together, so there is no GUI no error handling of any kind, it will purely crash if you don't follow the instructions exactly as said.
Itemtype.dat must MATCH that EXACT name...

Update:
Application.rar now has a new application that will log any duplicate IDs and their locations if found.
Application[NoErrorHandling].rar has a new application that will ignore any duplicate ids and just create an SQL file. However it isn't advised, as your itemtype.dat is clearly bugged.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Application.rar (6.3 KB, 103 views)
File Type: rar Application[NoErrorHandling].rar (6.0 KB, 94 views)

Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/05/2012, 06:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
WEll Done.You Make Great Release Man!.

My Problem Now Is.. When I run. the program close and not running well. Mybe My PC problem about
netframework.Any Link to fix this?

Old 04/05/2012, 09:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by linja12 View Post
WEll Done.You Make Great Release Man!.

My Problem Now Is.. When I run. the program close and not running well. Mybe My PC problem about
netframework.Any Link to fix this?
Is there a text file named "UpdateDescription.txt" now when the app closed?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 09:55   #4

no Updatedescription.txt not appear. when I click app. after 5 sec it close.. when run as administrator. its appear ---> unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

Old 04/06/2012, 06:56   #5

me too... when i run it no txt found.
Old 04/06/2012, 10:53   #6

Sorry for the late reply, my net isn't the best at the moment.

I've made changes, both your problems (I assume) are that your itemtype.dat has duplicate IDs which can be quite a problem.

If you download the Application[No Error Handling].rar and this still does not work. Please use the new Application.rar and post the log file for me to view.

Thanks

Update:
Application.rar now has a new application that will log any duplicate IDs and their locations if found.
Application[NoErrorHandling].rar has a new application that will ignore any duplicate ids and just create an SQL file. However it isn't advised, as your itemtype.dat is clearly bugged.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2012, 12:21   #7

100% Perfect!. TQ force.

[Request] Force, can You make another APP itemtype.dat convert to cq_itemtype querry?
Old 04/06/2012, 14:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by linja12 View Post
100% Perfect!. TQ force.

[Request] Force, can You make another APP itemtype.dat convert to cq_itemtype querry?
Sure will do at a latter date.
But you're confusing me with 'forcer' I'm 'funhacker'
Old 05/30/2017, 05:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Sure will do at a latter date.
But you're confusing me with 'forcer' I'm 'funhacker'

Any update for this apps.? thanks in advance.
Old 05/30/2017, 11:34   #10

@
itemtype.dat convert to cq_itemtype querry? cant find it i search using google.
Old 05/31/2017, 12:30   #11

WELL DONE

« [RELEASE] New Cronus BOOTH Locations | [RELEASE] CHANGING YOUR EUDEMON COMPOSE RATE USING QUERY »