Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EO Proxy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
EO Proxy

hey all,

somewhat of a different release to my source so here it is, a full working proxy.

this is running on private server versions so it WILL not work with current eo, could easily throw another class or two in and it would do it fine however.

for commands i have chosen to use | instead of /

this makes it clear your making a command for the proxy not the game, the packet itself is blocked from being sent to the server however.

Commands:
Code:
|sniffpackets - enables or disables logging packets to the files

|consolelog   - enables or disables showing the raw packets in a nice clear layout on the console window

|snifftobytes - enables or disables creation of byte based packet files (for looking into in the likes of a hex editor easily)
the whole tool can have many of its settings changed in the config.ini, its pretty self explanatory really

just point your client to port 4444 (or 4445 if you use port 9959 for auth - a few server hosts do this for duel servers etc)

enjoy

-hio
Attached Files
File Type: rar EOProxy.rar (22.5 KB, 17 views)

Thanks
5 Users