Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Rabbit Pets

Discussion on [RELEASE] Rabbit Pets within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [RELEASE] Rabbit Pets

These are the new rabbit pets that TQ is releasing for this years chinese new year. They are releasing it in the english servers sometime this month. Anyway here are the texture and models. If you dont know how to install pets then this might not be very useful to you.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Rabbit.rar (1.32 MB, 518 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 04/05/2011, 01:39   #2

thanks
Old 04/05/2011, 03:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani2012 View Post
thanks
Press the thanks button instead of posting .

and about the release umm just a lil question
how can this be helpful to us ? i mean there are no ini files only dds/c3 and as you know we can never make the ini files by ourselves we have to get them from their client .. all what you have done is taking the Dds/c3 files from their client and putting it here and thats not useful at all since we can never add them without the ini files
Old 04/05/2011, 03:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero300 View Post
Press the thanks button instead of posting .

and about the release umm just a lil question
how can this be helpful to us ? i mean there are no ini files only dds/c3 and as you know we can never make the ini files by ourselves we have to get them from their client .. all what you have done is taking the Dds/c3 files from their client and putting it here and thats not useful at all since we can never add them without the ini files
Stop QQing.. just because YOU cannot do something doesn't mean others can't. It took me all of 15 minutes to add this pet into my client/database. No wonder eo section is going down the gutter... lazy, ignorant people like yourself.
Old 04/05/2011, 04:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kronic*~ View Post
Stop QQing.. just because YOU cannot do something doesn't mean others can't. It took me all of 15 minutes to add this pet into my client/database. No wonder eo section is going down the gutter... lazy, ignorant people like yourself.
Iam not QQing and not flaming and never been .. i just asked a question about the ini files and yes i cant add them without the ini files since a file like 3dmotion.ini and 3DsimpleRole.ini are hard and might be impossible to write them all without taking them from the Eo client open them and you will know what iam talking about ... well i might be wrong maybe we can make all the ini files by ourselves without taking them from the Chinese/English client and might be right about that we have to take them from their clients and at both the situations itis just an opinion I didnt say oh this cant be a release mod please delete it i asked a question to make sure that iam right or wrong i havnt added a pet to Eo for over a year and been away from The db works for 6 months so maybe i forgot i know it kronic u want to flame with me for just some silly reasons but the forum not the place for that .... and sorry cruey for all that
Old 04/05/2011, 07:41   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Cruey did the right thing and released it the way he did. that way there is no spoodfeeding. Its not very hard to look at examples fromt he other ini files and then copy and past, edit what needs to be edited, and put back into the orginal. People are always expecting everything handed to them and thats not how it works sorry to say. nice release cruey
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2011, 10:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Cruey did the right thing and released it the way he did. that way there is no spoodfeeding. Its not very hard to look at examples fromt he other ini files and then copy and past, edit what needs to be edited, and put back into the orginal. People are always expecting everything handed to them and thats not how it works sorry to say. nice release cruey
i think what is needed here is someone to write a decent in-depth guide on the ini files for creating a pet...
Old 04/05/2011, 13:09   #8

Guess I can.. that will take time though, so gimme a few days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2011, 06:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kronic*~ View Post
Guess I can.. that will take time though, so gimme a few days.
if you could that would be awesome would stop at lest one of the daily arguments in the section ... take a few days if thats what you need, better to put out a decent guide rather than something that people are not gonna understand
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2011, 20:52   #10

thx dude.. nice release.. i like it!!~
Old 04/07/2011, 00:28   #11

thanks man for that very nice i like it
but no SQl "_"
Old 04/07/2011, 00:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvb View Post
thanks man for that very nice i like it
but no SQl "_"
its pretty much expected that you do your own sqls now, too many people have pets in different ids besides theres not any ini files and those require a lot more work than the sql files
Thanks
1 User