Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Account Scam

Discussion on Easy Account Scam within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/08/2009, 00:34   #31

elite*gold: 260
i dont know the situation in EO but in other games your account will get banned from the game because of accountsharing/accounttransfer when you tell someone in ingamechat that he can use your acc.
Old 12/08/2009, 00:36   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micrologist View Post
i dont know the situation in EO but in other games your account will get banned from the game because of accountsharing/accounttransfer when you tell someone in ingamechat that he can use your acc.
Thats true but, But it doesent allways happen :P most of the time yes but if your lucky it wont ._.
Old 05/01/2010, 20:47   #33

Good Work !!!!
Old 05/02/2010, 05:14   #34

Lawl @ Acc Scamming guides
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The New Easy Scam
07/27/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
I Recently Started Playing Conquer Agian After my Scamming Days I Have Realy High Level Reborn Characters From Doing This Trick Well It Was Easyier Back Then But Now Seen As Art Money Or Fake Money Programs Dont Work This Is One That Will Catch People Out. 1st: U Need High LVel Character And U Need To Have SOme Good Stuff Or Alot Of Money or U Fake It Saying U Have It And U Dont 2nd: U get The Newest UCO Multihack For The WhereHouse Password Bypass Then The Rest IS Obvious U Scam The...
easy way to scam
02/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
i havent done this in a while, but it should still work. 1.make a noob char and buy like 2 of the same coats. put one on and leave the other one in your invent. 2.go to market or like ac or pc and find like a noobish char with good gears, then tell them to sell you whatever gears that have on that you want. 3. then just make some bullshit up and say how about you just make me a duplicate of that and sell it to me for cheaper. 4.if they agree and ask how, tell them you found out this...
easy scam
01/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
EN: Ok, So i was sitting naked in IF on one of my alts, complainin that my account got hacked (As a joke, Yeah i was bored). Anyway, Ten minutes into my crying, Some guy came up and wispered me "Sorry to hear about your account, hope this helps" and gave me 100g, and it carried on like this for about an hour. Now ive got about 800g When i only had 300g before Just thought id share this with you guys. GER: Also, ihr hockt euch nackt mit einem twink in IF hin, und heult die ganze Zeit rum...