Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big man, help write one, PACK decryption tool

Discussion on Big man, help write one, PACK decryption tool within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 12/16/2021, 20:15   #2

do you have the original packets
Old 01/12/2022, 21:40   #3

dadas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Encryption and Decryption Tool
09/08/2013 - Coding Releases - 1 Replies
Just thought some of you might be interested in creating a program to encrypt password. This is a tool to encrypt your password and decrypt if needed. I'm still noobie on coding autoit so all comments are welcome on how to improve it more. Please note that this tool will also create text file of encrypted password and or decrypted password. was releasing the executable file, but for some reason it detect a malware; very odd so I'll just release the source and you guys can compile it.
[Help] BIg Big Big Proplem in my Server ....
06/10/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello every one i have big Problem in my server in WH of Eudemons i have free 2 Slot all the time and in Inventory 2 slot free Too and i do not know how i fix it can any one help me i will make ss for all to see it ... http://www9.0zz0.com/2011/06/09/11/641626395.jpg I Hope any one can help me to fix it and all Thx for ever one ....
[Help] Can any one decryption the Shaiya SDATA.
12/25/2009 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
I have the tool decryption Shaiya sdata files.But now the sdata files were encrytion.Any One decryption the sdata files,I support you the latest version of Koren Shaiya Server. Encrytion Sdata Files List: Cash.sdata npcquest.sdata item.sdata monster.sdata. killstatus.sdata. Contrat My Msn:[email protected]