Dude, firstly don't triple post 100% of your posts are spammed posts in my threads.
Secondly to download it YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT I SAID for that your completely not getting it ever ever ever.
how about stop posting in the wrong sections your spose to post usefull hacks or exploits here not bogus ****, and stick with 1 thread instead of making multiple ones or do you enjoy dribbling ****?
you get your imaginary keyboard and push alt+ctrl+d then it will begin to download to your imaginary computer which then you can imagine using it on an imaginary server
I messaged him asking him if he will supply it to me, I also am getting ready to contact the moderators for a scam, virus, or abuse. Whichever comes first. If it is a real hack 100% working I will inform everyone that they should message him.
As of now. I am 50% unsure this is real. Can anyone confirm that they got this software from him and it did not crash their pcs?