the only way of duping is to trick game that u have 2 items instead of one like game thinks u sold item but its still in your inventory all who played muonline will understand what i said , and stop this **** about duping client sided
I guess people will never understand server sided ****. Too difficult for their own peabrains.
Eudemons Online saves your characte everytime you gain new items, move to new cities, logout, and delete characters. They are permanently saved on a trashbin, untill clean out day. Then you cannot restore your character. This is the same for those people asking about botjail glitches, there is no way to Duplicate, was possible long ago, but no longer is. GMs are smarter than you.
Hmmm haha, in past i did programmed private servers for some games, and yes there was a possible way to dupe items, but only if server crashes.
to start with:
the server saves the characters everytime they log out and while server save.
what happends while server restart?
1. all players got kicked ( =save)
2. the server does another save for non player information
3. shut down
4. starting of the server again.
now a possible way if server crashes:
Player A gives **** to player B
Player B log out.
Server crash.
player B got not saved , so he sill got his ****
and player A got saved because he loged off so e got the **** too.
what we got here?
More and more ****!
Conclusion: Its possible to dupe on server crash but not on server restart and not on lagg lol ( server dont care if client got lagg or not)
I've had dupes - not on intent, it just happened on it's own.
It all started like this: one day I logged off with 9 ambers, 9 citrines and and 9 saphires in warehouse (got them from drops). The next day I tried to get the rest to make refineds - finally I bought 1 of each from peddlers for EPs. And the **** was when I checked my warehouse - all gems I found the day before were missing. I complained on eo forum, but they don't give a **** for stuff like that. So I started to keep all valuable items in alt. backpacks.
The follow up came after a few days - I had 5 reds in WH, don't remember what I did, but the next day there were 7. I used 3 to make socket on sword, bought 2 and put them back in WH (so, should've 6). The next day - again 7 reds. It wasn't my intent to dupe anything - it just happened on it's own.
I haven't had any issues with items and euds in my backpack (except that they are removed from hot-keys at random, also have had some eggs missing from WH hatchers).
So, my bet - taking into account number of players, there is mirrored database cluster with load balancing behind. When you log off, you may get different cluster node at next logon.
So, if something crashes or lags, it's possible that you get warehouse data from different cluster node.
If anyone willing to exploit this, the best bet would be - log on 2 accounts. Take items from one warehouse, trade to alt account (leave in backpack), then make both clients to crash (kill soul.exe process, not task from task manager - this is the same as getting DCed or network down), wait some time (like - 30 min.) / or, don't wait but log on immediately, log back and see if you're lucky.
I've had dupes - not on intent, it just happened on it's own.
It all started like this: one day I logged off with 9 ambers, 9 citrines and and 9 saphires in warehouse (got them from drops). The next day I tried to get the rest to make refineds - finally I bought 1 of each from peddlers for EPs. And the shit was when I checked my warehouse - all gems I found the day before were missing. I complained on eo forum, but they don't give a shit for stuff like that. So I started to keep all valuable items in alt. backpacks.
The follow up came after a few days - I had 5 reds in WH, don't remember what I did, but the next day there were 7. I used 3 to make socket on sword, bought 2 and put them back in WH (so, should've 6). The next day - again 7 reds. It wasn't my intent to dupe anything - it just happened on it's own.
I haven't had any issues with items and euds in my backpack (except that they are removed from hot-keys at random, also have had some eggs missing from WH hatchers).
So, my bet - taking into account number of players, there is mirrored database cluster with load balancing behind. When you log off, you may get different cluster node at next logon.
So, if something crashes or lags, it's possible that you get warehouse data from different cluster node.
If anyone willing to exploit this, the best bet would be - log on 2 accounts. Take items from one warehouse, trade to alt account (leave in backpack), then make both clients to crash (kill soul.exe process, not task from task manager - this is the same as getting DCed or network down), wait some time (like - 30 min.) / or, don't wait but log on immediately, log back and see if you're lucky.
"WARNING" Terminating a process can cause undesired results including loss of data and system instability. the process will not be given the chance to save its state or data before it is terminated. Are you sure you want to terminate the process?"
"WARNING" Terminating a process can cause undesired results including loss of data and system instability. the process will not be given the chance to save its state or data before it is terminated. Are you sure you want to terminate the process?"
good thing the client doesnt have to save anything
picadily only way you could possibly dupe is if use that item, each item has a unique ID this ID is also part of its chksum so if you were to manage to make an item of exact type etc but different id it would not show up anyways,
possible way of this happening is if say you use an item just after a database backup, then the item table gets corrupted so they do a restore and replace any item that has been lost, this would then give back any item you used from the backup that you also had before the backup
you go to the corner of your block start singing im coming out and slowly take your clothes off until someone slaps your *** then they bring you to the secret underground lair and you are able to hack eo. dude seriously read the section title EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros whats the second word
Duping... 04/02/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies question is duping possible after A6?
if yes then how?
about duping 07/16/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies hellow guys,
anybody know how download a dup
i must a +7-+7
its progress or other thing
i can pay on the game if its work
pme here if you have
thx,shmoal
Duping? 10/08/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies Hey guys , can someone tell me how to dupe im intrested to know ^^
About Duping 05/24/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies when i dupe and i have 10 boxes then i open them, i try to separate the items but then it says "This item cannot stack". am i doing something wrong? sry i cant speak dutch... but plz help ><