Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Hacking programs

Discussion on Game Hacking programs within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/22/2007, 22:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Most of the Stuff inside the packages are little cheating tools....Memoryscanners and TrainerMaker....just a packed collection of free stuff from the internet...
looks nearly clean...
Old 11/24/2007, 08:31   #17

well you can always download the same software from other web pages.. or go compare file sizes..
but virus scanners claim lots of thigns are viruses, it doesnt always mean they are. virus scanners find suspicious activity and say its a virus. any attempt to detect keystates or inner process communication, scanning packets all show up as viruses even though it might not be one
in other words. you got the names of great prgrams to use, go search for them on web DL from a site you trust.
Old 11/25/2007, 15:02   #18

you only talk about if its a trojan horse or not.... but why dont you write if the hacks work or not???????????? and when it work..THANK HIM!!!
Old 12/22/2007, 01:27   #19

men and it works or not guzz keep om talking and no one post that it works!
think about that
Old 11/23/2008, 16:09   #20

>.> ok, for all of you who keep saying or thinking it has a virus, most hacking programs, or hacks for that matter, alot of anti-viruses will pick them up as a virus of some sort, i downloaded and am using the programs with no problems and never got any message about there being a virus. so again, there is no virus, it's just the program itself that the anti-viruses are picking up.
Old 11/23/2008, 20:19   #21

keylogger found...
after trackback i found almost all of my passwords stored in the packets send by tools.
the most of those tools are using email and send mails to .

dont use them.
Old 03/24/2009, 11:17   #22

the second link is broke havent tryed 1st progam yet but thanks for it anyway
Old 03/24/2009, 18:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by griever86 View Post
keylogger found...
after trackback i found almost all of my passwords stored in the packets send by tools.
the most of those tools are using email and send mails to .

dont use them.
thanks for informing.
Closed Thread