Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Enlisted Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enlisted Multihack [chods-cheats.com]

Discussion on Enlisted Multihack [chods-cheats.com] within the Enlisted Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/29/2024, 18:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey. Got a test key and here's my review. I'm also vouching for this cheat, it works smooooothly and makes you beast

Aimbot: 10/10
ESP: 9/10
Other options: 10/10

Long review below:
Aimbot: worked perfectly with AimKey. sometimes it'd miss or not calculate bullet drop correctly but all you had to do was push ur mouse up a little and hit was guaranteed.*

there is no movement prediction, so, if your target is moving sideways you have to actually drag your mouse to hit. I personally like not having predictions because 1) it doesn't add multiple math calculations which might not be good for performance and 2) might be tricky if your target starts strafing and wiggling around. 10/10

ESP: mainly used sillhouete and box.
I believe adding "Visible only" would be good,
and if the "Names" option gave us player's name instead of soldier's name it'd be a nice feature too.
distance would sometimes glitch if we crouched behind obstacles and show 1m or something and when popping your head out it'd show the actual distance. I'm not a fan of mortars or tanks so it wasn't actually useful to me, but for players who use this stuff and maybe intend to use only ESP for bullet drops it might get it the way. 9/10

Recoil/spread/reload time: 10/10, machine guns become a laser beam and if you're not careful enough, 1 mag will take down a lot of people faaaaaar away.

Misc (no concussion/fast extinguish): I don't believe these options actually worked but I don't remember since I always forgot to turn it on so I'm not leaving a rating

Rage options: honestly didn't use, regular options were enough to me.

Performance: never got fps drops (I lock my fps at 60), it kept at 55-60fps all the time, even in chaotic battles.

Overall rating: 9/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 02:31   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the cheat still safe after the update [ Zombie Update ]
Old 04/04/2024, 18:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalip514 View Post
Is the cheat still safe after the update [ Zombie Update ]
Yes
Old 04/05/2024, 09:48   #19

elite*gold: 48
Cheat does fully support zombie mode. Also we just added enhanced no-spread that hugely increases firing accuracy.

Old 04/05/2024, 20:49   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stop lying or fix your product please

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chod View Post
Cheat does fully support zombie mode. Also we just added enhanced no-spread that hugely increases firing accuracy.

It doesn't work, 70% of ESP and AIM features are not working.

Sway 10/10
No recoil 10/10
Spread 0/10 - Not working, enhanced no-spread is not working aswell

AIMBOT - Ok tier but not using it personnaly so idc

ESP - Not for epileptics. No optimisation, it don't work with planes, some russian tanks are not showed, ignore bots feature don't work, "silhouette" feature always checked and enabled can't rid off, "weapon" feature useless and don't work, "health" sams as "weapon" feature, "name" useless, "distance" sketchy and buggy. "Box" working but with "silhouette" which is permantly enabled it's unplayable.

On the screenshot, no spray is activated on right targets, and no spray is not activated on left targets. Max range targets

Additionnal proof : (picture)
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture d’écran (421).png (5.26 MB, 14 views)
Old 04/05/2024, 20:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulouboub View Post
It doesn't work, 70% of ESP and AIM features are not working.

Sway 10/10
No recoil 10/10
Spread 0/10 - Not working, enhanced no-spread is not working aswell

AIMBOT - Ok tier but not using it personnaly so idc

ESP - Not for epileptics. No optimisation, it don't work with planes, some russian tanks are not showed, ignore bots feature don't work, "silhouette" feature always checked and enabled can't rid off, "weapon" feature useless and don't work, "health" sams as "weapon" feature, "name" useless, "distance" sketchy and buggy. "Box" working but with "silhouette" which is permantly enabled it's unplayable.

On the screenshot, no spray is activated on right targets, and no spray is not activated on left targets. Max range targets
Thanks for your review. I do think this sounds like a configuration issues though. Please get in touch and I can walk you through it and get it dialled in. If there are any bugs I will resolve them immediately for you.
Old 04/05/2024, 21:10   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thanks for your review. I do think this sounds like a configuration issues though. Please get in touch and I can walk you through it and get it dialled in. If there are any bugs I will resolve them immediately for you.
Thanks, sent a DM, let's talk about this
Old 04/06/2024, 22:37   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Still waiting for some help to config.
Old 04/07/2024, 11:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulouboub View Post
Still waiting for some help to config.
Replied to your DM.
Old 05/24/2024, 10:36   #25

We're running a free weekend on our Enlisted cheat - no strings attached. Just head over to and grab a free copy, it will expire on Sunday evening.
Old 05/27/2024, 10:49   #26

Thanks all for taking part in the free weekend, we hope you enjoyed it!
Old 06/11/2024, 21:12   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honestly why does the cheat kill FPS so much compared to some counterparts?

You guys offer more features but I simply can't use this because of the massive FPS hit experienced. Running a i7 9700K at 4.8Ghz and RTX 4090, 32g of RAM at 4000Mhz. I play the game in 4k and run it locked at 120FPS which is my T.V. Refresh rate. Never had dips or anything of that nature.

When using this though, complete FPS drop no matter what I change game settings to or downscale my resolution to. Kind of insane to offer something on the market that kills a players FPS this much. I see you pushed out updates with regards to this issue in the past but its still not enjoyable and its sad to be honest because CHODS is the only good provider that is currently making something for this game.

Hopefully one of these days you get this sorted out but until that point, can't recommend anyone buying into this. Have never seen a DEV make something this laggy in a long time and its screams either amatuer developing or just pure laziness in terms of optimization of the cheat overall.

There is no excuse why another provider offers the same ESP with ZERO lag/FPS drops.
Old 06/13/2024, 11:00   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaMakeYouQuit View Post
Honestly why does the cheat kill FPS so much compared to some counterparts?

You guys offer more features but I simply can't use this because of the massive FPS hit experienced. Running a i7 9700K at 4.8Ghz and RTX 4090, 32g of RAM at 4000Mhz. I play the game in 4k and run it locked at 120FPS which is my T.V. Refresh rate. Never had dips or anything of that nature.

When using this though, complete FPS drop no matter what I change game settings to or downscale my resolution to. Kind of insane to offer something on the market that kills a players FPS this much. I see you pushed out updates with regards to this issue in the past but its still not enjoyable and its sad to be honest because CHODS is the only good provider that is currently making something for this game.

Hopefully one of these days you get this sorted out but until that point, can't recommend anyone buying into this. Have never seen a DEV make something this laggy in a long time and its screams either amatuer developing or just pure laziness in terms of optimization of the cheat overall.

There is no excuse why another provider offers the same ESP with ZERO lag/FPS drops.
We did do some fixes to address this issue, and it performs better with DX12 enabled. But I do see that for some people the issue still remains.

Thanks for letting us know though, we will get this looked at immediately.

EDIT: We've updated the product today with further FPS improvements. Happy to give you some free sub time if you'd like to test it again @