Any ETA ? I know DEV's don't usually give that kind of info out for obvious reasons but figure I ask since this has been in developer for such a long time. Can't wait to purchase though, looking forward to this more than anything at the moment!
Any ETA ? I know DEV's don't usually give that kind of info out for obvious reasons but figure I ask since this has been in developer for such a long time. Can't wait to purchase though, looking forward to this more than anything at the moment!
Yeah man, really wish there were some more dev's for this game. Relying on this one guy to get his DEV team to release this thing is trash. He's been saying its been in development for well over a year now. I highly doubt it will EVER release at this point.
I also don't really believe that there will be another cheat for it.
You might think there's one that's not public, I'm often killed where you can't see me in the game... Maybe Wallhack or something.
I also don't really believe that there will be another cheat for it.
You might think there's one that's not public, I'm often killed where you can't see me in the game... Maybe Wallhack or something.
Yeah totally agree, there is definitely some suss dudes playing but its impossible to know. There is always some of those lone devs that make private cheeses for themselves or a small group.
It's just a shame that this game isn't getting the attention it should, especially since how many more people are starting to play it.
Just a heads up, they putting Enlisted on STEAM eventually, its on their news feed. So hopefully this drives up the player numbers and catches the attention of some of the DEV's more, because I'm sure more dudes are going to want to cheese in it. THERE IS HOPE.
Just a heads up, they putting Enlisted on STEAM eventually, its on their news feed. So hopefully this drives up the player numbers and catches the attention of some of the DEV's more, because I'm sure more dudes are going to want to cheese in it. THERE IS HOPE.
Yeah I hope this pulls in some Devs because this game for me is a Great time.
I love HLL, but sometimes Enlisted just hits me better.
I hope something is pushed out soon before Steam, cause once it hits Steam, I know the game will get a huge boost in player numbers