they update this about 3 times in the last week..Originally was just esp but id still get 100 kills.Now its has esp,aim,and no recoil . I Didn't even notice Down time when it updated lol . Just make sure you read the requirements and u will be fine. I'm on new game rig and current updates and alls good. It had to be in windows but the game has a full screen windowed mode so dont even notice( only reason im not verified is because i had to go through website because of payment issue )
dropped you a PN, would be happy to buy from you again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta
No Problem,
my friend bought cheat for 1 day, 3 days later it was banned.
It was Syndicate Cheat.
Syndicate not updatet
people always forget to mention the settings they played with. watching poeple cheat in games like mw, bfv , cs etc, its no wonder they get banned for playing obvious as ****.
short review: not beautiful but does its job. Aimbot FOV cannot be adjusted, and even with set everything to quality and having no overlays , discord or anything active, the performance is reeeeally bad when things get a bit messier on the screen.
I play in window only, and have gtx 30xx + i9 , without the cheat i can play everything fluently on highest settings. so its def. the visuals that decrease fps drastically (sometimes down to 15)
Also no option to only see visible enemies, always entire map is flooded with visuals.
very early stage i suppose, but just for the sake of visuals, i would currently not buy this again.
Banek tho, fast turnaround as usual no problems with the process
I get zero issues display wise no fps drop no matter my settings, have had it about 2 weeks now on 5 different accounts and none banned, could the aimbot work better ? Yes and I'm sure he will work on it, I also wish there was a setting for or a visual for killable enemies only, waste a lot of ammo shooting enemy in cover.
All in all this will improve your campaign leveling speed.
I get zero issues display wise no fps drop no matter my settings, have had it about 2 weeks now on 5 different accounts and none banned, could the aimbot work better ? Yes and I'm sure he will work on it, I also wish there was a setting for or a visual for killable enemies only, waste a lot of ammo shooting enemy in cover.
All in all this will improve your campaign leveling speed.
very strange, i have quite modern high end gear and still get very bad fps drops down to like 18 ... without anything enabled it works smooth af.
yeah, visiblity check is missing badly here, i agree. very early stage
Quote:
Originally Posted by funelly
Got banned today. Anyone else?
Was in the game spraying w/ no recoil and was kicked by Anti-cheat.
EasyAnti cheat notices NoRecoil as well as no spread, always been the most dangerious things to use in many games. no wonder you got banned
I get zero issues display wise no fps drop no matter my settings, have had it about 2 weeks now on 5 different accounts and none banned, could the aimbot work better ? Yes and I'm sure he will work on it, I also wish there was a setting for or a visual for killable enemies only, waste a lot of ammo shooting enemy in cover.
All in all this will improve your campaign leveling speed.