It's sad to see people just asking without doing what they're told. 300+ members on Discord but still getting 71 Thanks for giving it for free, but others still have no respect at all, for example like the comment above, I think Anamaruchi is already very busy IRL, like one of the mods on the server said. Pretty cool and easy-to-use hack since your thread on Grand Chase Hack.
Thank you, Anamaruchi. I hope you someday come back with another great hack.
It's sad to see people just asking without doing what they're told. 300+ members on Discord but still getting 71 Thanks for giving it for free, but others still have no respect at all, for example like the comment above, I think Anamaruchi is already very busy IRL, like one of the mods on the server said. Pretty cool and easy-to-use hack since your thread on Grand Chase Hack.
Thank you, Anamaruchi. I hope you someday come back with another great hack.
Don't think too much about it, buddy. I myself don't really mind how people treat me if they have fun, that's enough to achieve my goal of making the hack and sharing it, but thanks for the understanding. What the moderator on the Discord server said is the truth. I'm getting busier IRL. Thanks for using the hack I made, buddy ^^