Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How is Elsword Origin surviving?

Discussion on How is Elsword Origin surviving? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

How is Elsword Origin surviving when KoG / Gameforge reports it?
Do they use some special hoster to avoid copyright takedowns?
Old 10/23/2020, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFoxes View Post
How is Elsword Origin surviving when KoG / Gameforge reports it?
Do they use some special hoster to avoid copyright takedowns?
wdym survining?
They just went online 2 days ago

they wont survive anyways since they cant deliver any content and their server is unpolished and bugged but on the other hand u hav stupid kids who will cash into server anyways.
Old 10/23/2020, 21:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
wdym survining?
They just went online 2 days ago

they wont survive anyways since they cant deliver any content and their server is unpolished and bugged but on the other hand u hav stupid kids who will cash into server anyways.
I reported the server to gameforge and KoG but they are still online and they were online in the past.
Gameforge/KoG should be able to take them down for copyright or no?
Old 10/23/2020, 22:03   #4

Quote:
I reported the server to gameforge and KoG but they are still online and they were online in the past.

Why even „reporting“ it
What caused u having so much butthurt.

Its none of your business
Old 10/24/2020, 01:11   #5

their paypal account will be locked anyways i guess.
i dunno but it should be much more easier with the leaked 2014 source to create emulators.
Old 10/24/2020, 04:18   #6

Cool

Quote:
you really gonna pull one of these, after getting banned on one of the official servers? lmao

The server will most likely get shut down in under a year, but only time will tell. Spending money is pretty much throwing it down the drain. Better just stay on officials without breaking the rules huh
Old 10/24/2020, 21:06   #7

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
You probably got banned for something on Origin and reported them for it, huh Chronaru?
Anyway, their server isn't even located in EU, what does GF wanna do? Also why should KoG even care about such a vastly outdated server operating somewhere in LATAM? They probably have better things to do than to do your bidding.

Origin is probably gonna shut down in less than a year due to either lack of content or vast amount of bugs.
Old 10/26/2020, 09:14   #8

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
You probably got banned for something on Origin and reported them for it, huh Chronaru?
Anyway, their server isn't even located in EU, what does GF wanna do? Also why should KoG even care about such a vastly outdated server operating somewhere in LATAM? They probably have better things to do than to do your bidding.

Origin is probably gonna shut down in less than a year due to either lack of content or vast amount of bugs.
another intresting part is that xjapan (dev of elcheats) is an admin there and wants to release soon a version for origin ... little bit strange, i give the server 2-3 months , if they drop some good updates with own content then i agree with 1-2 years
Old 10/26/2020, 21:22   #9

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
another intresting part is that xjapan (dev of elcheats) is an admin there and wants to release soon a version for origin ... little bit strange, i give the server 2-3 months , if they drop some good updates with own content then i agree with 1-2 years
Do you mean xjapan is an admin of origin? Or what are you trying to say? If so and if he wants to release a cheat, isn't that kind of... You know? Stupid?
Old 10/26/2020, 23:01   #10

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
Do you mean xjapan is an admin of origin? Or what are you trying to say? If so and if he wants to release a cheat, isn't that kind of... You know? Stupid?
ye he is one of the admins of els origin and yes he want to release a cheat for his "own ?!" server xD (just check origin discord and elscheat website ^^)
Old 10/26/2020, 23:45   #11

as far i know he is there for anti heack measures