Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 15:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🍀🌿🌾🌻 Void Elsword Alternative - Kritika Online!)))))) 3D Elsword

Discussion on 🍀🌿🌾🌻 Void Elsword Alternative - Kritika Online!)))))) 3D Elsword within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Talking 🍀🌿🌾🌻 Void Elsword Alternative - Kritika Online!)))))) 3D Elsword


Free In steam - supported by buying Premium or with Donations:

-
Not require of course not-needed graphonical computer
-
Kritika Online !))))))))


Bump

Bump
FernandoJ is offline  
Old 01/09/2020, 06:50   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
I dont like this game because I play Play Station 4 and I have wery much game on it
johnSenpaiiUwU is offline  
Old 05/13/2020, 23:11   #3

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 31
Kritikia online is a neat game tho
Heitanio is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 09:47   #4


 
Spidpex's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 146
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 146
I can say as a old player of kritikia online that the game itself isnt all that bad, the previous publisher wasnt handeling the game so well, but nowdays that the official developer is self publishing the game, it got alot of new content + bug fixes happens so fast too!
Spidpex is offline  
Old 08/11/2020, 16:50   #5
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidpex View Post
I can say as a old player of kritikia online that the game itself isnt all that bad, the previous publisher wasnt handeling the game so well, but nowdays that the official developer is self publishing the game, it got alot of new content + bug fixes happens so fast too!
The reason the game didn't worked out before in EU/NA was because of the Stamina System, on the new version “Reboot” they removed that feature completely... and what a surprise that the game is now a success.

Closers Online also removed the Stamina System on EU/NA long ago.

Elsword is still the only game that uses this useless function, I know that the Korean Server have it because it's a law there but having it on EU and the INT version too doesn't have any sense at all.
JE83HD is offline  
Old 08/18/2020, 23:09   #6


 
Spidpex's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 146
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by JE83HD View Post
The reason the game didn't worked out before in EU/NA was because of the Stamina System, on the new version “Reboot” they removed that feature completely... and what a surprise that the game is now a success.

Closers Online also removed the Stamina System on EU/NA long ago.

Elsword is still the only game that uses this useless function, I know that the Korean Server have it because it's a law there but having it on EU and the INT version too doesn't have any sense at all.
No wonder i saw a peak on concurrent users on both closers and kritikia on steam nowdays then

Thanks for telling me, i was still certain all 3 of those games still had it, but its a relief knowing only elsword remains to have it removed....hopefully one day
Spidpex is offline  
Old 08/21/2020, 14:52   #7
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidpex View Post
No wonder i saw a peak on concurrent users on both closers and kritikia on steam nowdays then

Thanks for telling me, i was still certain all 3 of those games still had it, but its a relief knowing only elsword remains to have it removed....hopefully one day
Yeah I dont know what they are waiting for, the End-Game in Elsword is Weekly Raids and Daily/Hours Dungeons limits, Stamina is not that useful anymore rather than Farming Glaciem and Amethyst for the Rigomor Set, they can remove it and It wont affect the end-game a bit.
JE83HD is offline  
Reply

Tags
voidelsword


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🍀 Ragucci's Avatar Packs | Retro 🍀
01/18/2019 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Removed
Ganja SRO 🍀 110 CAP 🍀 HIGH RATES 🍀 LONG TERM 🍀 FREE SILK 🍀 Join us today!
09/20/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 49 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/YR39bab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/HAp1aab.gif http://i.epvpimg.com/FLtybab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/rrVDdab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/TVIUfab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/FLtybab.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1epNCxuHU Introduction:
[Selling] 🍀 US | EU 🍀 MYTHIC + CHEST FARMING 🍀🍀🍀 MYTHIC + 0-15 IN TIME 🍀🍀🍀 Low Price 🍀
04/14/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://noobot.info/uploader/image.php?di=YBMW



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.