Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a mentor who can teach me pvping with blood queen elesis

Discussion on Looking for a mentor who can teach me pvping with blood queen elesis within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Looking for a mentor who can teach me pvping with blood queen elesis

Since it's my first post in this section i hope that this is the right place.

As the title says I'm currently looking for someone who can teach me the "secrets of the elsword pvp system", i'm playing on the void else server and my main is blood queen elesis. However I just want to know if there is someone out there who is able and willing to be my mentor.

You can pm me here or in discord

here is my tag: Saber none#5157

Found one, thx to everyone who pmed me private, thread can be closed now.
#closerequest
Old 01/21/2019, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 30
thread can be closed, thanks to everyone who helped me out :3

EDIT: not sarcastic at all, some actually pmed me on discord

Similar Threads Similar Threads
E*PVP pvping room! (NAGC)
07/17/2011 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
(Im not sure if this is the right section to do this but..... ill try :D) Are you bored in NAGC? No fun PVP rooms? being kicked out of rooms because you beat a "Unbeatable" room? Then you have come to the right place. This room is for E*PVPers and may be opened a few times. So if your on, just see if its made on or not. It will be hosted in Master class in Server Gaikoz. Its name will be Hiim's Room. and the password will be Elite Pvpers. If this is not the right section to do this,...
Join 525 PVPING today!
11/04/2010 - Runescape - 2 Replies
forums link! 525 PvPing Client Download! UppIT - Free File hosting - 525 pvping.rar we are 24/7 no null!!! we got 10+ on in days!! join today!! and make us bigger and better!
5/5 Relentless Gear w/o PVPing.
05/21/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Want to Gear up an Alt in PVP gear with practically no effort at all? Well, this is how you do it, without actually having to arena OR do BGs (25 pts a days is WAY too slow anyway). Before I go on though, let me just say, yes, I know it would probably be easier to just grind up to 1800+ on a toon and get points MUCH quicker, but hey, how long does that take? This is how you get your toon geared w/o having to PVP. Kind of a trick/exploit I would say cause Blizz doesn't really want this...
"Godmode" while pvping
08/31/2009 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
This is not actually a full godmode but it's annoying for the players. This only works when other players have Elf vs Giant or DK vs Paladin pvp on. When some guy is spam killing you, simply request duel someone (someone AFK or a bot is better because they won't cancel the duel). After your request, the guy who is spam killing won't be able to hit you and you can't either. Simply go near him, cancel the duel and kill him then request duel someone else. Also, make sure there's people near...
Hunters (lvl10+) PVPing without being flagged
02/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I haven't seen this posted on the public forums, so if it is there then I am sorry. I do not mean to troll/spam this. I would like to know what you thought about this guide. (Was it easy to read and/or understand?) With that said: Table of contents: Introduction Minimum requirements Recommended requirements PVPing guards PVPing people FAQ (This might be updated from time to time.)