Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions from a new one!

Discussion on Questions from a new one! within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Questions from a new one!

Hello everybody,

I would like to start with Elsword but first of all i have an few questions about it:

1. Is the Game still active or dead? Im from Europe (Germany)
2. Are the Gamemakers still work for the Game or will it drop down soon? Late Game Content?
3. Pay2win? Btw: i dont have an Problem to Invest some Money but Not more then 15€ per Month.
4. Which Claas do you recommend?
5. Which Claas ist played The least?
6. Your opinion: is it worth to start on the offical Server?

Thanks for the answers!
Old 03/14/2018, 21:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. due to the EU Fusion ye
2. probably many more content to come
3. partially
4. Blademaster (used mainly)
5. Blademaster, oof
6. Official Server tries to make lvling easy for now and thanks to the fusion u can meet many more people
Old 03/16/2018, 20:25   #3

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
this game is pay2win af.

You cant even get proper cosmetics without cash. Stamina system will prevent you from farming which makes it even more pay2win.
Old 03/24/2018, 19:48   #4

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
this game is pay2win af.

You cant even get proper cosmetics without cash. Stamina system will prevent you from farming which makes it even more pay2win.
This would be exceedingly so if they kept Stam pots in IM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4 LoL account one gold 5, one silver 3, one silver 4, one unranked l EUW
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ZlauDedu32's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats (silver3) I can trade them all against one good account with many champion (i dont care about skins) or trade two against one etc i don't care about these accounts i have too many account (8 LoL account) i try to focus my self on three account max without give them for free either Or sell (paypal only). My goal here is to have less account so i focus my self on the account i want. I have the e-mail of all of them (important...
Xbox one+3Spiele+3controller(day one) day one achievment
12/26/2013 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe hier meine Xbox one. Die Konsole wurde selten genutzt und ist erst wenige Wochen alt. Zur Konsole gibt es 3 Controller(einer davon day one),das Day One Achievment(ungenutzt) und 3 Spiele(Battlefield 4,COD Ghosts und AC 4) Alles funktioniert einwandfrei. Bestes Angebot gewinnt (am liebsten Selbstabholung ansonsten regeln wir das über Ebay) Abholung wäre nähe Regensburg.
[Selling] 3 accounts , one in NA and one in EUWest , and one in EU NE
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Summoner Name: KPFashao North America 61 Champs. 20 Skins: Alistar The Minotaur
HTC ONE X HTC ONE X+ HTC ONE
02/28/2013 - Smartphones - 15 Replies
Guten Tag, ich wollte mal fragen welches icgh mir am ehesten holen soll:) das HTC ONE kommt ja erst im märz raus :) was würdet ihr mir empfehlen? :)
MEDIA.PK2 can some one help me out by posting a link to a really good one a cool one
06/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i was wandering if any one knew of or could post their media pk2 for origional sro, that is really cool like sosun items, when their really sos, and stuff like that