Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question in regards to Hacking.

Discussion on Question in regards to Hacking. within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question in regards to Hacking.

Recently hacked someone's account on an Elsword server. I did everything acutely and I feel like I executed everything perfectly, of course though, I'm wondering if it's possible for a GameMaster to track an IP which logged into an account? If so, I made a slight error.
Old 06/24/2016, 08:56   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araacane View Post
Recently hacked someone's account on an Elsword server. I did everything acutely and I feel like I executjed everything perfectly, of course though, I'm wondering if it's possible for a GameMaster to track an IP which logged into an account? If so, I made a slight error.
Your ip gets logged while Log in

If it's Void nobody cares. "Hacked" there 400+ Accounts
Old 06/24/2016, 18:03   #3

-oink-

fun fact, the GM client for elsword is specifically built to track IPs. one time gm crow forgot to censor it on stream, **** was nuts. Its also how everyone found out that PvP isin't actually all Peer2Peer and the client puts you through multiple relays before connecting to your opponent.

you ****** up, these ****** can get your house address with a simple right-click.
Old 06/25/2016, 09:34   #4

Elsword DE

---------------------------
Elsword NA

Old 06/25/2016, 18:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
-oink-

fun fact, the GM client for elsword is specifically built to track IPs. one time gm crow forgot to censor it on stream, **** was nuts. Its also how everyone found out that PvP isin't actually all Peer2Peer and the client puts you through multiple relays before connecting to your opponent.

you ****** up, these ****** can get your house address with a simple right-click.
They even log the Intranet IP.