Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Void Elsword the fallen

Discussion on Void Elsword the fallen within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Void Elsword the fallen

Void elsword started out one of the most productive,trusted,and commuinty friendly servers but now that's all changing.

Void elsword may have unlimted stamina and things we all dreamed to have KoG thats too stubborn to impliment into the game but what is the result?

Begging complaining and strange yet shady curupt behavior left and right I would love to demonstrate proof but that will only pick fights this topic is just a warning that elsword void is about to change for the far worse,unless something is done to crack down and enforce the community and server it will be the 2nd worse server made next to NA

my comparrison is i noticed in most MMOs when the community starts getting curupt the game ends up curupt
Old 08/07/2014, 06:25   #2

elite*gold: 240
Nice defaming, anything to back up your claims? Or is it, like I think, just hot air and nothing is behind it? The sentence "I would love to demonstrate proof but that will only pick fights" doesn't work in this way. What you're pointing here is really grave and you can't expect ANYONE to just agree to you. I haven't noticed any "corrupt" or "shady" behaviour in void yet, and I hope it will stay that way. But if you're so sure about it, show us the proof you surely don't have.
Old 08/08/2014, 00:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
Nice defaming, anything to back up your claims? Or is it, like I think, just hot air and nothing is behind it? The sentence "I would love to demonstrate proof but that will only pick fights" doesn't work in this way. What you're pointing here is really grave and you can't expect ANYONE to just agree to you. I haven't noticed any "corrupt" or "shady" behaviour in void yet, and I hope it will stay that way. But if you're so sure about it, show us the proof you surely don't have.

like i said I will not apply any proof to avoid fights and defaming I am not here to crticize I am just trying to warn unspecified people I am sure reading this in charge some things are really shady with behavior going on this is asking for improved community management I do not wish to pick fights just wish for people to be aware of their behavior without pointing and i do not wish for everyone to agree I am just saying becareful
Old 08/08/2014, 07:56   #4

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbreak View Post
like i said I will not apply any proof to avoid fights and defaming....
You are already defaming the people on voidels. I'll write this down for you one last time: In a case like this where you want to "warn about shady and corrupt behaviour" (As you call it) you can't just say "I want to avoid fighting/arguing/discussion so I won't be providing any truth but it is true!!!"
If you did that with the police or on court they would just kick you out.
I won't say that your "assumptions" are false since I don't know what "evidence" or "proof" you actually have and as such I can't proof it otherwise. So while your assumptions CAN be true they will stay untrustful and just "wrong" until you provide the necessary proof to back your claims up.
This is not about "warning" people. I can "warn" people on the streets about a murderer too and can just say "Don't go in that building (Let it be a house or anything you can think off) there is a murderer inside! I won't tell you who he is and I won't give you any evidence at all, I don't wanna defame him/her/it after all, but you should be warned!" That is already defaming. And defaming someone/many people (As in this case) is a SEVERE thing.

Now, do you still don't want to show the "proof"? Like I said, you ARE defaming voidels already. Without providing any evidence your "warning" is just useless and doesn't do anything except putting you in a bad light.
Old 08/09/2014, 15:21   #5

void els sux its true and we all know it... seriously it startet fun and got the way of stupidity
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2014, 21:44   #6

-oink-
Ill push you into the right direction
Old 08/13/2014, 22:26   #7

on top of all that, there's a client bug that results in random people having the game automatically close after running for one minute, and it seems nobody's intent on even acknowledging it, much less fixing it.

void would be great, if only they took literally game-breaking bugs like that seriously.
just go check out their support forum if you want "evidence", there's a bunch of threads about it.