Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with SS ranks.

Discussion on Need help with SS ranks. within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with SS ranks.

Good night, guys. Anyone can help me with SS or SSS(o_O) rank in dungeons. I use ELX, but its didnt work(show 600combo, but in dungeons stats its ~100), im Rune Slayer (elsword). Please, if you can, pm me or post it here. Thanks you, im new here :P
Old 03/05/2014, 00:58   #2

SSS? lol x)
Old 03/05/2014, 01:21   #3

elite*gold: 1
Damage and time? I think you deal to much dmg ^^

And there is no "SSS/S++" in dungeons, only "SS/S+"
Old 03/05/2014, 09:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyDDS View Post
Damage and time? I think you deal to much dmg ^^

And there is no "SSS/S++" in dungeons, only "SS/S+"
Hm, maybe... i dont know. Spam with skill "Sword Wave" in group of mobs in dungeon(also use "mob all aggro"). I deal a lot of damage, because of title +99999 attacks,armour,resistanse, etc. and ELX damage hack. What i should change in my data036.kom and how? (Have ElswordLuaEditor.exe and els_KOM.exe). New in this game, 46lvl. Sorry for my bad english.