Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword gPatcher (voice packs/mod applier for all clients)

Discussion on Elsword gPatcher (voice packs/mod applier for all clients) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2014, 02:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
1. Only ogg, but this isn't a problem. Now, all Elsword servers use the ogg format for audio files since it's way smaller than wav.
2. I highly recommend downloading the files again using gPatcher, but you can import them if you want to. Put the koms inside a folder, then press "Import folder" in the Mods Manager window.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2014, 11:22   #47

only starting voice changed ...
Skill and NPC not work ...
Old 02/24/2014, 14:48   #48

Hi. Can you send a screenshot of your "Mods manager" window?
Which Elsword version do you play? Does it use HackShield? Did you download the voices using gPatcher or did you import it from JPatcher? Can you tell me if the file patching process ends before the login screen appears?

Actually, this doesn't make any sense, since the starting voices are in the same KOM the others are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2014, 16:08   #49

i created this account just to thank you
i've found this on google and it works like a charm

finally I can play with japanese voices
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2014, 19:56   #50

Full working and thanks for share my database ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2014, 01:32   #51

Kannst du bitte bitte Support für Bgms adden, so das das Programm auch die Hintergrundmusik automatisch patchen kann? Wäre echt lieb, danke!
Old 03/03/2014, 02:08   #52

~used Google Translator in order to understand what you said~

Yes, I plan to add BGM support in the future, but it might take a while.
I just don't know how it would work. I'm still thinking about how to implement it.
Old 03/03/2014, 16:34   #53

I don't know which Elsword version you play, but in European Elsword you just have to replace the bgm files from the music folders the same way you do with the voice files. But i already found a way how to skip the check by using Fiddler, so i can edit any file and it doesn't get overwrited on the start. Hopefully this won't be patched. I can't live without custom BGM and KR Voices because it's so horrible in german Elsword. But i'm also too lazy to replace everything everytime i start Elsword.
Old 03/03/2014, 20:22   #54

Actually, it is possible to insert custom BGMs and avoid checking without Fiddler.
Create a folder named, uh... "!Keksiily BGMs" inside the data folder and place all your BGMs inside it.

Example:

Then be happy. It's that easy.
Note the "!" character. It's important to have it, so Elsword will read your files before getting to the originals. Any character that comes before "m" (from music) on the unicode character table fits, but it's easier to just use "!".

What do you think it's better? Should gPatcher makes the BGM changes "permanent" like the way I just taught you, or should it just patch the files like it does for KOMs?
Implementing the first option would be weird, because you don't actually need a tool for that, doing it manually is easier + faster. I think the latter is better, but I want to know what you think, since you're the one requesting this feature.

@Edit
Nevermind this question. I just thought of something amazing that will suit gPatcher well and overcome this problem.
Old 03/03/2014, 23:47   #55

With Fiddler MUSIC Patcher bypass

2. Update Fiddler with your Patchinfo Music.XML
3. Start Patcher and Voalà Elsword dont check the Music

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 09:18   #56

I just wanted to say thank you for you work . If someone could pm a link for tales of voices I would be grateful. I'm playing with korean voices for the moment, I want to try other mods.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 16:16   #57

Wew Gintoki147 ya are a lifesaver i was getting almost sick of listening the uk voices but now it feels awesome playing with japanese voices ~.~ thx!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 02:56   #58

First off, I sincerely want to thank you for this. I was a huge follower/supporter/fan of joecalis, but ever since his unfortunate disappearance it was a huge hit to me. I have always played my elsword In jp, and ever since ara and sander and all these juicy updates came out, I was outdated. Now that this is working, nice and simple, I just am truly grateful for the patcher. I can get back into elsword no with no complaints. Thank you very much for this, and I look forward to this project staying alive for all of the elswords community. I just have a quick concern. I play Ara, and when i go awakening to her nine tails form, I don't hear her EUN jp voice, just seems to be her default voice. Do I have to redownload the language again? Updating is no problem, just curious. Her angry voice seems to be missing as well. Thanks ~
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 05:14   #59

Hi. Thank you for your support.
v3 is coming, maybe in next month or so. Expect a lot of changes and bug fixes.

Other users also had problems with Ara, like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeassGx View Post
Is it me or is there no Japanese voice for Little Devil? She doesn't say anything when I use any LD skills and when I start a dungeon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraygp View Post
Hi again, I have a problem
Is there something wrong with Litle Devil's japanese voices? She's not saying anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by online1985c View Post
OMFG, thank you XD thank you so much. You're my hero, after 2 months since the Ara came out, I feel little sad because the new jobs, LD and YR dosen't talk at all during dungeon or field or pvp at the japanese patch. But today, I saw this, download, tested, and it worked. I feel so happy right now that i could cry. Thank you, thank you very much. You're a gentlement ana a scholar XD
They all fixed it by downloading the JP language pack again.
This may have happened because you imported the outdated JPatcher's files.
Old 03/11/2014, 15:11   #60

Hmm, I tried redownloading the files and it was the same thing. I deleted my previous jpatcher, so I just got this fresh. Do I need to snapshot the files? It looks like everything is here though, I even see the elesis files. Sorry for the bother. Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
elsword, gpatcher, jpatcher, mod applier, voice pack