Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This.. Can every cheat maker do counter measure for their cheats?

Discussion on This.. Can every cheat maker do counter measure for their cheats? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation This.. Can every cheat maker do counter measure for their cheats?

People are spamming the PVP room and in PH cheaters are doing it to destroy the game and revive another game

Can you please make a counter measure?

I did it with mine soo kindly do it in yours too

(any reactions are legit I was just saying this because people in PH are destroying ElsPH to Revive GCPH )
Old 11/08/2013, 00:58   #2

Seriously?! You're asking a forum where cheats are shared to counter their own cheats?! It's the Garena (host of Elsword PH) who should make solution.

Just spam garena about your concerns.
Old 11/08/2013, 02:01   #3

Well, I agree with this one since almost MP/No CD hackers can ruin the PVP but not the game,but yeah, almost.

I think he only wants that the makers/owners of cheats(specially the "No CD/MP Hack") put a PVP Ender on their cheat since almost of PL was using it on PVP.
Old 11/08/2013, 04:07   #4

Blame the other hack site that release godly title for leechers. It's the reason why PVP in PH is now infected with those leecher hacker right now.
Old 11/08/2013, 04:57   #5

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakemo34 View Post
Seriously?! You're asking a forum where cheats are shared to counter their own cheats?! It's the Garena (host of Elsword PH) who should make solution.

Just spam garena about your concerns.
I think it's kinda right to ask us or go directly to any hack forums because the one who creates the hack controls the hack.

@thread starter we're taking measures. We are doing our best not to release any abusive hacks, thus they can search the forums for clues and create a hack on their own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 16:11   #6

There are .lua file to hide the PVP button.
So please to modder to use it, hopefully reduce the misuse.
Old 11/08/2013, 20:37   #7

What makes you so sure that players are INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING ELPH just to revive GCPH?

Besides, GCPH is so done for. Their hosting company only has a few good years left with their bankruptcy and game management issues.

Its just like what everyone have already said. Its supposed to be Garena's responsibility to countermeasure everything. And we, (at least myself and my team) the responsible hacker's part, DO NOT RELEASE ABUSIVE HACKS TO THE PUBLIC. NOT EVEN IN THIS SITE OR THE NEIGHBORING GK AND ANYWHERE ELSE.

If by chance, we were to make a "breakthrough" which involves a very abusive exploit, we still wouldn't definitely release it. That's how responsible hackers should act in my opinion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 21:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
There are .lua file to hide the PVP button.
So please to modder to use it, hopefully reduce the misuse.
I have hiden the PvP Button, and all other dungeons for the "Ultimative Dungeon" of us which we have released.
But, srsly, this is data 058 or sth, if everyone will put it out, it will be simply to see which data you dont have to use.
But... if every modder will delete the PvP-Files in data036, PvP will crash sofortly. This is an solution. But, who will do it?
Old 11/10/2013, 02:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowfy View Post
I have hiden the PvP Button, and all other dungeons for the "Ultimative Dungeon" of us which we have released.
But, srsly, this is data 058 or sth, if everyone will put it out, it will be simply to see which data you dont have to use.
But... if every modder will delete the PvP-Files in data036, PvP will crash sofortly. This is an solution. But, who will do it?
I think it's Enum.lua which inside 36, it's already discussed a long time ago, but i haven't tried it. Maybe patcher will work, like leecher must have the original data, then the modder use the original and modded data to compare it then the patcher file created, the leecher simply run patcher and done. This really twice pain, too lazy maybe.