ok, so i have done the fiddler bypass option using the checkkom.xml stuff. it starts, opens the patcher, loads gameguard, wait for gameguard to disappear, paste the edited kom, but viola! game closes instantly. any ideas what step i got wrong here?
ok, so i have done the fiddler bypass option using the checkkom.xml stuff. it starts, opens the patcher, loads gameguard, wait for gameguard to disappear, paste the edited kom, but viola! game closes instantly. any ideas what step i got wrong here?
Maybe there's something wrong on your edited kom? If you're willing to test mine, I can give you my working edited kom.. Let's see if it's kom or your bypassing method..
Maybe there's something wrong on your edited kom? If you're willing to test mine, I can give you my working edited kom.. Let's see if it's kom or your bypassing method..
Maybe there's something wrong on your edited kom? If you're willing to test mine, I can give you my working edited kom.. Let's see if it's kom or your bypassing method..
if its like that, does that mean the bypass method works and only the kom is trouble?
if its like that, does that mean the bypass method works and only the kom is trouble?
I can't say yes but there's a high chance that your kom is the problem, 'cause you see.. Elsword has failed to initialize the game and in my case I inserted an outdated kom and Elsword PH failed to start the game..
But if your bypass method is not working and you have the right kom, It would detect at the middle of the game and saying "Invalid data0xx.kom"(In my opinion)
P.S.
I can give you my data037.kom and give it a shot..
hm... can i try asking one of your data036.kom? if mines not good, i think that will solve the problem. although, if its ok with you, can you pm me about another method? thats the only method i have seen here and on another forum.