Hello I'm new here in the thread.
and I want to know how to edit .kom files in Elsword.
specially the checkom and the Patchinfo.
I can't even find those files :/.
Can someone teach me how to edit files and bypass those files?
Bro, we are in the same situation and it would be **** so lucky if someone will teach you because Im having a hard time on it and Im doing some research on it and it is kind'a hard coz Im still learning on it. And yea, I can see that you also played GC and I also played GC and transferred to Elsword coz I got bored in GC , LOL
here are the files you need.......
you know how to save an html from a web browser do you?
you know how to edit an html do you?
*cause they are the same lol...how to make x2 read the edited ones lies around here somewhere use the search button regarding bypass check the dates the recent ones are probably the one you're looking for.
PM me I know how, i just learned it a few hours ago. xD
P.S. it will cost you (time and effort) =)
ok, I pm'd you sir.
Don't worry because I will till do it. Just you said, it will just take some time and effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwan
here are the files you need.......
you know how to save an html from a web browser do you?
you know how to edit an html do you?
*cause they are the same lol...how to make x2 read the edited ones lies around here somewhere use the search button regarding bypass check the dates the recent ones are probably the one you're looking for.
Yes sir, I know it both.
Maybe I will do a little research later after our examinations.
oh about the bypass, is editing the Patchkom & checkkom
and bypass is not related to each other?
[B] Yes sir, I know it both.
Maybe I will do a little research later after our examinations.
oh about the bypass, is editing the Patchkom & checkkom
and bypass is not related to each other?
check whats inside the xml and you'll know what their purpose is that'll answer your question if they are related to the bypass or not.
Guys, I already done in doing the "thing" in checkom but is it the same as I will do in patchinfo?
Because my client still being detected after a mins.
Can also give me the 1 by 1 step?
do i need to close the fiddler or not?
here are the files you need.......
you know how to save an html from a web browser do you?
you know how to edit an html do you?
*cause they are the same lol...how to make x2 read the edited ones lies around here somewhere use the search button regarding bypass check the dates the recent ones are probably the one you're looking for.
just a noob question... what's the difference between the links you posted and the ones you can found in the fiddler? and if there are no difference what are the things that i need to edit or change using the notepad. thank you for your kind response
just a noob question... what's the difference between the links you posted and the ones you can found in the fiddler? and if there are no difference what are the things that i need to edit or change using the notepad. thank you for your kind response
Well after the maintinance (Elsword PH), it works fine for me until a while ago.
I just can't play dungeon right now because of the Stamina >.<
maybe you did something wrong?
just try and try until it work again
because mine was like that too a while ago.
but in the end, it work and never been detected.
[RELEASE] Elsword Update Bypasser - GrandChaseGUI 08/22/2013 - Elsword - 10 Replies http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/1939273 593_1376931489.png
Good day, well i think this is my first post,
well this is a really newb start xD
its just bypasser for updater and does not bypass the checkkom
sorry :D
So this will be just for the your eyes, if you have played Grand Chase,
you will know the feeling when you open it xD
Elsword Bypasser 03/30/2011 - Elsword - 18 Replies my brazilian friend gave me to this...
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
even this may help...
thanks...