Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] how to spawn and jump boss

Discussion on [ASK] how to spawn and jump boss within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/25/2013, 11:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
They made mob spawn in dungeons server-sided iirc. Changing the lua files won't do anything anymore. This is same concept as trying to summon epic npcs in free training. That doesn't work either.
Old 09/25/2013, 12:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayam17an View Post
can you make it for SDG?

i'm confuse when choose the stage
for boss stage in SDG hell mode.,,they are 2 boss stage,,first boss stage hell mode and boss stage luto mode,.
and for jump to boss hell mode you must find stage before stage 5 or stage 6,,thats boss stage before luto..and for luto boss stage,,just scroll to end of data LUA and you'll find the boss of luto mode..
thats it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 12:24   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishrei View Post
Just search for boss' name on the lua you're going to edit.(probably located on near end of the text lines)

You should edit the next stage area on STAGE0>SUB_STAGE0 0,1,100 into 4,1,100. 4,1,100 means you moved to the boss area. It contains substages in this case.
Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendika View Post
for boss stage in SDG hell mode.,,they are 2 boss stage,,first boss stage hell mode and boss stage luto mode,.
and for jump to boss hell mode you must find stage before stage 5 or stage 6,,thats boss stage before luto..and for luto boss stage,,just scroll to end of data LUA and you'll find the boss of luto mode..
thats it

ok, will try thats all your comment
not for give UP :v