Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new voice

Discussion on new voice within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new voice

hello everyone

i search a long time and i don't find what i want so i came to you cause maybe you can help me D:

i want to change voice of the game but i don't want chinese or other voice i want to CREATE a data whit my voice for replace the actual but i don't know how i can do >.<

please help me :'(

(and sorry for bad english :x )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT]Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS
05/13/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS 1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these files: YOU CAN CHOOSE AMONG THIS TWO SOUND FILES.. NOTE: ITS UR CHOICE
Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS w/ TuT
04/11/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Change English Voice to Updated Korean/Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS 1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these files: Brazil Sound Files: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Brazil Voice.rar
[TuT]Change English Voice to Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS
04/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these file: Brazil Sound Files: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Brazil Voice.rar 3. Copy and Paste the downloaded files to the original "Sound" folder. 4. Don't open your original Grand Chase icon. Use the "bypass GC launcher" posted in the sticky thread, or else GC will download the english version. Note:
[TUT]Change english voice to korean voice in GCPH
03/27/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 94 Replies
here's a tutorial for those who want to change from english to korean voice. 1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these files: sound_korea.kom MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Sound_Korea2.kom MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
[TuT]Change English Voice to Brazilian VOice for GCPH and GCUS
01/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
1. Make a backup of the "Sound" folder located at your Grand Chase folder. Don't forget this. 2. Download these files: Brazil Sound Files: ive already upload it in 4shared heres the Link: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Brazil Voice.rar 3. Copy and Paste the downloaded files to the original "Sound" folder.