Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 Hit Kill - data36.kom

Discussion on 1 Hit Kill - data36.kom within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 Hit Kill - data36.kom

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to create this mod?
I know I have to go to change the SocketOptionForm ..
Can anyone help me? I give likes and rep.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2013, 17:02   #2

download filep..'s or blowfy's data036.kom extract it find socketoptionform.lua open it with the lua editor, open your clean socketoptionform.lua and compare it, if you cant find it then just replace the socketoptionform.lua of the clean kom with socketoptionform.lua the 1 i told you to download. then you're done haha.. cheap trick right?
Old 09/03/2013, 08:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwan View Post
download filep..'s or blowfy's data036.kom extract it find socketoptionform.lua open it with the lua editor, open your clean socketoptionform.lua and compare it, if you cant find it then just replace the socketoptionform.lua of the clean kom with socketoptionform.lua the 1 i told you to download. then you're done haha.. cheap trick right?
Your "guide" only says that I have to take a kom from somewhere and replace it with what I have
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2013, 10:08   #4

hmmm sounds that way but, you dont have to actually copy everything inside the kom, only copy the luas you need, for example the titletable.lua and the socketoptionform.lua that is of course if you don't want to experiment with the contents of the said luas. i actually didn't bother checking the luas both titletable.lua and socketoptionform.lua since i've read somewhere here to do what i just posted before dunno from who exactly forgot the name. i believe otes posted what to edit inside the socketoptionform.lua as well as the titletable.lua here: