Well , for now to tell the truth idk any hack that work's :/ I tried KOM editing but seems that it updates itself anyways , tried to block the patcher too but still no luck .-.
Well , for now to tell the truth idk any hack that work's :/ I tried KOM editing but seems that it updates itself anyways , tried to block the patcher too but still no luck .-.
I hope someone will share a hack for UK here o:
i still hack with kom editing easy enough o.o not updated xDD
This is the hack I now publish only for PvE not for PvP ...
If you use the Hack for Henir or anyway for PvP so that I will no longer publish these Hacks .Hacks Update will be every Week.
--------------------------------------------------------
-10€ for The Hack.
-Support 14-20h.
-Every Week Update from me.
--------------------------------------------------------
Skype:thiago9237
--------------------------------------------------------
Mfg
Diego
Well , if i find a way to hack anything i sure am not going to sell it , i'm just sharing it to people in this website , hoping they wont abuse or make it patch .-.
Well , for now to tell the truth idk any hack that work's :/ I tried KOM editing but seems that it updates itself anyways , tried to block the patcher too but still no luck .-.
I hope someone will share a hack for UK here o:
KOM edits work though.
EDIT: Even the ones that don't work on NA