Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Elsword} Bypass + Exclusive Hackx {Including Henir FragHack+ Enhancement Hack)

Discussion on {Elsword} Bypass + Exclusive Hackx {Including Henir FragHack+ Enhancement Hack) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Am i legit Seller
Yes 81 34.32%
No 158 66.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/29/2013, 10:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol if you can do it then you would be a genius already and a genius never ever does something like this hahaha, logic enough mr.geniusdankuso?
Old 06/29/2013, 10:15   #17

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeacher79 View Post
and for the people who havent bought this or seen it or anything its kind of ****** up if you just vote No

so you are saying the Server is not hackable (lol) these Stupid ppl
I didn't said it would be impossible.
I just said that it would be ILLEGAL.
ILLEGAL so that you would go into prison for this.
And hacking a server isn't that easy to do. Especially not with only one button "Hack"
Old 06/29/2013, 10:50   #18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
I didn't said it would be impossible.
I just said that it would be ILLEGAL.
ILLEGAL so that you would go into prison for this.
And hacking a server isn't that easy to do. Especially not with only one button "Hack"
who said it was easy ??
Old 06/29/2013, 10:53   #19

Quote:
who said it was easy ??
Not me.
But if I read your start post, I assume you only have to press 1 button. And the button is surely called "HACK!!!!!!"
Right? Yeah... Very very trustful...
Oh and one thing. The servers are not the same, so a server hack could only work for one server alone, not for every server.
Try to get a bit brain first, then you can talk.
You couldn't even code REAL plugins for NessAran his tool.
Old 06/29/2013, 11:00   #20

Smile

Quote:
Not me.
But if I read your start post, I assume you only have to press 1 button. And the button is surely called "HACK!!!!!!"
Oh and one thing. The servers are not the same, so a server hack could only work for one server alone, not for every server.
took me 3 months to make this i learned everything i can and i took networking class so any website and server can be hacked i know its Highly illegal
ima sleep its 2 in morning now
Old 06/29/2013, 11:04   #21

Hacking the server is in fact illegal and can be subject to criminal charges.
Let's assume that "The Teacher" is telling the truth, that he/she has developed a distributable software to let people hack into the server for all those things like enhancement and ED hack, you'd still not want to get involved with this.
1. Since, "Teacher" here is so profit driven, he can just hack ED and sell to gold seller for more money than any person here can offer.
2. Better yet, he can just have his own gold selling operation.
3. Hacking a server is delicate business and no simple software, not to mention distributable, would allow you to do that.
4. Suppose you really can hack into the server, you can face jail time if you ever get caught. Hacking is a VERY serious offense in America.
5. As Dosatron stated, different servers are different, one software can not fit all.

Bottom line:
Dankuso97 and this teacher, if not the very same person, are scammers.

Quote:
took me 3 months to make this i learned everything i can and i took networking class so any website and server can be hacked i know its Highly illegal
ima sleep its 2 in morning now
3 months of networking class and you are hacking any website??
LOL
That kind of talk might work on one who isn't experienced with computers, but it takes much much more than a semester course or whatever 3 months course you took to accomplish this.
If you are gonna lie, at least lie better.
Try saying something like 7+ years of experience in coding and network security, not a 3 months course LOL

How about you just do us all a favor and just stop coming back.
You suck at lying.
I am a real network professional and programmer so try me LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2013, 11:17   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucreaulait View Post
Hacking the server is in fact illegal and can be subject to criminal charges.
Let's assume that "The Teacher" is telling the truth, that he/she has developed a distributable software to let people hack into the server for all those things like enhancement and ED hack, you'd still not want to get involved with this.
1. Since, "Teacher" here is so profit driven, he can just hack ED and sell to gold seller for more money than any person here can offer.
2. Better yet, he can just have his own gold selling operation.
3. Hacking a server is delicate business and no simple software, not to mention distributable, would allow you to do that.
4. Suppose you really can hack into the server, you can face jail time if you ever get caught. Hacking is a VERY serious offense in America.
5. As Dosatron stated, different servers are different, one software can not fit all.

Bottom line:
Dankuso97 and this teacher, if not the very same person, are scammers.

3 months of networking class and you are hacking any website??
LOL
That kind of talk might work on one who isn't experienced with computers, but it takes much much more than a semester course or whatever 3 months course you took to accomplish this.
If you are gonna lie, at least lie better.
Try saying something like 7+ years of experience in coding and network security, not a 3 months course LOL

How about you just do us all a favor and just stop coming back.
You suck at lying.
I am a real network professional and programmer so try me LOL
7 Years are not nearly enough.
Let's say 15 Years at least.
Old 06/29/2013, 11:23   #23

Quote:
7 Years are not nearly enough.
Let's say 15 Years at least.
lol nah. From my experience, if a person has a dedicated career path in network and cyber security, 7 years is plenty. Heck, even 5 years of dedicated experience would probably do it if you just wanna hack a game server.
But definitely not a course or two somewhere lol
And also, no person with that amount of knowledge would try to hack a game server knowing how much risk is involved and how little return, and then come and try to sell the said software and ask for payments via a paypal acct that the FBI can track.. There is a limit to idiocy...
Reading what "The Teacher" type is like listening to a 5 year old lie =/
Just please stop trying to come back with rebuttals and embarrass yourself Dankuso97, there are people smarter and more experienced than you on this topic on this forum.
Old 06/29/2013, 12:42   #24

a legit hacker with real skill is smarter than this.
- First thing first, if he really can hack the server, there are plenty of ways to make money, not just by trying to sell via an amateur hacking forum like this.
- 2nd, server hacking is a serious crime, I myself know a friend who got arrested for simply messing with a website. Hacking into server will leave traces which can be tracked down easily, and by letting anyone who buys the hack do it, there is a huge risk of your clients going into jail. You must be a professional hacker to keep yourself clean.
- 3rd, I noticed "Dankuso97" is just a lying brat, he pretends that he knows some stuff and tries to scam people. I doubt he can even understand what is inside those kom files.
- 4th, only fake hacker needs to defend himself like a 5 year old.

conclusion: not really convincing
Btw, Dankuso97 and TheTeacher79, sound kinda similar, no?
and dat English, both of you, sound exactly the same, go take another 3-month English course
Old 06/29/2013, 20:19   #25

reading this post and people's comments are so kill a lot of time
Old 06/29/2013, 20:37   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiyuezz View Post
reading this post and people's comments are so kill a lot of time
they have diverged so much from the topic i am not sure what this is about anymore
Old 06/29/2013, 23:16   #27

Quote:
Dankuso97 is known to scam here right?
And now all the sudden here is "the teacher" and Dankuso97 is his/her student?
This is almost cute lol
Dankuso97 scamm son please get your Facts Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmuzik View Post
a legit hacker with real skill is smarter than this.
- First thing first, if he really can hack the server, there are plenty of ways to make money, not just by trying to sell via an amateur hacking forum like this.
- 2nd, server hacking is a serious crime, I myself know a friend who got arrested for simply messing with a website. Hacking into server will leave traces which can be tracked down easily, and by letting anyone who buys the hack do it, there is a huge risk of your clients going into jail. You must be a professional hacker to keep yourself clean.
- 3rd, I noticed "Dankuso97" is just a lying brat, he pretends that he knows some stuff and tries to scam people. I doubt he can even understand what is inside those kom files.
- 4th, only fake hacker needs to defend himself like a 5 year old.

conclusion: not really convincing
Btw, Dankuso97 and TheTeacher79, sound kinda similar, no?
and dat English, both of you, sound exactly the same, go take another 3-month English course
I was here for selling yesturday only the people who bought it bought and i am gone to amature forums (lol)

Quote:
lol nah. From my experience, if a person has a dedicated career path in network and cyber security, 7 years is plenty. Heck, even 5 years of dedicated experience would probably do it if you just wanna hack a game server.
But definitely not a course or two somewhere lol
And also, no person with that amount of knowledge would try to hack a game server knowing how much risk is involved and how little return, and then come and try to sell the said software and ask for payments via a paypal acct that the FBI can track.. There is a limit to idiocy...
Reading what "The Teacher" type is like listening to a 5 year old lie =/
Just please stop trying to come back with rebuttals and embarrass yourself Dankuso97, there are people smarter and more experienced than you on this topic on this forum.
FBI MY ass Son anonymous are tracked by FBI Right these people
Old 06/30/2013, 09:45   #28

Don't want to get involved with the drama, but i can vouch Dankuso97 that he's not a scammer. Brought about $80 in total worth of hacks from him. Did he leech those hacks? who knows, but that wasn't my concerns. My only concern, was of course, "I'm I gonna get scam or not?" But in the end, i didn't get scam. So i can definitely vouch for Dankuso97.

Don't know about his teacher tho since i never brought anything from him or ever talk to him.
Old 06/30/2013, 15:22   #29

Quote:
Not me.
You could do it with pressing one button.
But it wouldn't be so easy.
Just do that the Button activates the function.
If it needs more than 1 program to hack a server (I don't have any knowledge of hacking servers) You just do a ShellExecute (executes a program you chose before) and start it minimized with @SW_SHOW.
I'm not a hacker.
I use simple programs.
I don't know any serious program languages
But one thing I know, is that it is possible to do this with one button, but may u need more programs. It would be VERY HARD to do this, but it is possible. But screw That ****, Teacher is a ******* SCAMMER !!
(Sorry 4 bad english)
Old 06/30/2013, 20:04   #30

If he's scamming real life money from people and claiming to hack the server via a Server Disruptor, why haven't we called the police on him and reported him for fraud?