Look at "Mob mod" Thread - he did it already, but some mobs are boxes, some are poru, most of them are Pyromar and some are still themselves
The Pyromar-Ones kill themselves, the other don't
But the Stun of its Potion still sucks
I prefer to change all of them to selfkilling Kenas
Is there a way to prevent the launcher from redownloading a kom file? I'm trying to modify the character selection screen background and when I launch the game, it redownloads data068 and replaces my edited one.
Edit: Used an unlocker to just delete 068 which left me with a grey character select background. Worked well enough for what I'm doing.
-oink-
data036 is what you're looking for nobro
LevelUpEvent.lua and EXPTable.lua
Hm, I must have missed something when peeking into "LevelUpEvent". As for EXPTable I probably missed that completely lol. And as of ED? Do we know where the script is for that? Thanks by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchamp7
Is there a way to prevent the launcher from redownloading a kom file? I'm trying to modify the character selection screen background and when I launch the game, it redownloads data068 and replaces my edited one.
Edit: Used an unlocker to just delete 068 which left me with a grey character select background. Worked well enough for what I'm doing.
You can just bypass the patcher completely so that you never have to launch with the patcher until you have to update the game.
Everyone should remember editing kom files will always be client sided unless everyone in your party has the same exact .kom that you have edited.
That being said, I have figured out how to edit sockets to be ridiculous percentages (99999999999999% crit, eva, etc).
If anyone knows what kom the scripts for EXP or ED gaining are in, I will see what I can do with those.
Ehm thats just half-correct
Its a chance that the self-killing will be at the others too, if not the monsters cant see or hit you, but you can kill em.
And wenn they die, they die for your group too, no matter if they have the file or not
Ehm thats just half-correct
Its a chance that the self-killing will be at the others too, if not the monsters cant see or hit you, but you can kill em.
And wenn they die, they die for your group too, no matter if they have the file or not
I was merely speaking from my own experiences, as they could not see any effects of editing in dungeon. Editing the .kom is client sided unless scripted to be otherwise.
I need help. I tried to do as op instructed in the tutorial at the best of my ability (dunno what op exactly does or what program he/she uses - other than opera, notepad ++, total commander - since his/her language is in german). First I extracted the .kom file, then I extracted a .dec and .out file from the lua file. But when I try to edit them with notepad ++, it gives me bunch of gibberish as shown here.
Am I doing something wrong?
I was merely speaking from my own experiences, as they could not see any effects of editing in dungeon. Editing the .kom is client sided unless scripted to be otherwise.
yes, when i used it with my friend she couldn't see my 100% crit even when it was showing it on my screen
even the add dmg didn't work most of the time
although 100% evasion worked always
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles
-oink-
data036 is what you're looking for nobro
LevelUpEvent.lua and EXPTable.lua
isn't LevelUpEvent.lua just for Events that happen when you reach a specific lvl (lvl 10 -> you can use arena, sparing blabla, lvl 15 -> you can chose a job path blabla)
I need help. I tried to do as op instructed in the tutorial at the best of my ability (dunno what op exactly does or what program he/she uses - other than opera, notepad ++, total commander - since his/her language is in german). First I extracted the .kom file, then I extracted a .dec and .out file from the lua file. But when I try to edit them with notepad ++, it gives me bunch of gibberish as shown here.
Am I doing something wrong?
Use that, makes your life easier.
Also, @
Quote:
isn't LevelUpEvent.lua just for Events that happen when you reach a specific lvl (lvl 10 -> you can use arena, sparing blabla, lvl 15 -> you can chose a job path blabla)
So, are we playing legit way again? After hacking for months, I dont feel like playing normal ever again. It is so similar to once you become rich you hate being poor again
Elsword Modding Hilfe :s 10/31/2012 - Elsword - 8 Replies Hallo liebe Epvpers
Ich habe ein problem mit dem eklipse einfügen :S ich kann schon einfügen ABER es kommt ein Pappen Eklipse raus wie kann ich das Transparent machen ? D:
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/p3lf5mpk/thumb/SC_20 121031095631903.jpg