Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword KR New Dungeon and Arbor Day Event

Discussion on Elsword KR New Dungeon and Arbor Day Event within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elsword KR New Dungeon and Arbor Day Event

First I Want To Give Credits To CheeseLuvAs of Elswordonline.net

Men I Didn't read The Date this Is Since April 21, 2011

Hello people! So during this week's Patch Elsword has an Arbor day event! For those of you who don't know, Arbor day is kinda like a Saving the Trees event! (Don't the characters look so cute?! <3)

Alright, first things first.

Have no fear! The Developer Rangers are here!

So apparently Elsword is having an event for these heroes and that the Developer Rangers will be assisting them in their journeys through their perilous dungeons. How? You might ask? Well some monsters will occasionally drop "badges" or something like that and if you touch it, one out of the five random Developer Rangers will come out of nowhere and give you a buff! Ranging for fully healing your HP all the way to debuffing monsters and bosses. Here are 3 of the 5 Rangers that I found and I'll also show you the badge thingamabob.

The second Event are Boss masks.

These Boss Masks give HAX stats. (10% Crits, 10% Attack Speed and more!) All for one day each unfortunately. Although the Plant Overlord's Mask didn't say if its item was 1 day. Therefore it might've meant that it was permanent. Although I highly doubt it, considering that the masks have unbelievable stats and that it might've just been a mere typo.
Now how do you get the masks? Easy. Just get a daily quest from Ariel, the Event NPC, and she'll be more than welcome to supply you with a quest with the reward being a box. The box contains one mask and is given randomly although I speculate that they give the same stats. The quest requirements are to Clear at least 3 Dungeons. Apart from the ones at Ruben and Elder.

These are the main events that are going on in the new Update. There are a few more but they're a little complicated and I doubt you guys will understand them. Especially because most of you guys haven't tried Elsword fully yet.

So anyways the 3-Headed-Bone Dragon dungeon from Elsword TW is apparently coming to KR, and they're doing an event for Big Bang. Probably a dungeon buff or something along the lines. The Bone Dragon dungeon will come to Elsword KR in April 28th.

Hope This Helps And credits to CheeseLuvsas
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2011, 07:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,257
lol time to patch kgc and elsword
exshadow how about we make a thread for updates? just suggesting
anyway +1 again
Old 04/28/2011, 07:09   #3

Yeah I Think So Too You Can be The TS ^^ and I Think We need Help?
Old 04/28/2011, 07:10   #4

yea we should make it organized
Old 04/28/2011, 07:18   #5

You Create The Thread we Need Help On The News^^ Sorry for The late Reply Playing SF
Old 04/28/2011, 07:26   #6

lol i can't think of a title xD
Old 04/28/2011, 07:30   #7

Elsword News Global? i Dunno Sorry For Late Reply Again
Old 04/28/2011, 08:03   #8

we should have a Moderator now i think?
Old 04/28/2011, 13:14   #9