Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Selling the 'partial' source code of Elsword 2020

Discussion on Selling the 'partial' source code of Elsword 2020 within the Elsword Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Selling the 'partial' source code of Elsword 2020

Selling the 'partial' source code of Elsword 2020 If you want to know more info, please add my Discord.: ame019057

I’ll answer all the questions from people who are interested in buying.


To prevent others from thinking I'm a scammer, I've attached pictures of Rose, add, and Luciel's code here to prove that I have the source code.


Discord.: ame019057









applejoe940818 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Community Manager







 
Satan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 199/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8,036
Received Thanks: 2,273
Arrow Elsword -> Elsword Trading

#moved
Satan is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Elsword 2014 source code or 2022-2023 Source code
10/31/2025 - Elsword - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for the 2014 source code Includes 2014 client and server files. If anyone has them, please contact me on Discord. In addition, I am also looking for client and server documents from 2022-2023. It doesn't matter if you don't have the 2022-2023 source code; I mainly want it for learning purposes. If anyone has these documents, please contact me on Discord. Discord: baishi7645:confused::):handsdown::o
[Request] 9dragons source partial or full
01/17/2020 - 9Dragons - 30 Replies
Hello friends, long time no see. I'm looking for server and client source preferably newer and/or more complete than Hexpor's. I don't care if it compiles since I won't use them to run a server. You can even delete a bunch of files so it can't. I only care about the network code and associated headers being intact for the client, each service (DS, LS, etc.), and if you have a compiled client with its data files that'd be a bonus. You might be asking then what I intend to do with them. I...
[RELEASE](C#) PARTIAL MAP EDITOR + SOURCE
09/09/2016 - Rappelz Private Server - 35 Replies
Hello EPVP, Today I come to share to you something that you have been teased with before, this started as just a test to see if I could get anywhere and as a test of xXExiledXx's memory and TheBrains ability to decompile next to anything. I started this project from information solely gathered from the header but it became apparent that math (which is usually way over my head) was needed. I would've asked C1ph3r but I'd have better chances talking to a wall honestly -- Since he released...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.