Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA Account, 10 max level characters.

Discussion on Selling NA Account, 10 max level characters. within the Elsword Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling NA Account, 10 max level characters.

SOLD

Life has gotten a bit too busy for me to keep up with all the games I used to play, Elsword being one of them so here we are. As stated above, this account has 10 max leveled character, some with costumes that are no longer available, all of them with GOOD names(No random letters/numbers/ect…), and dressed to impress.

I mainly did PvP on the account and as such, I only have 3 characters that are legitimately PvE ready, that being my Elesis, Rose, and Eve. All the others "can" do PvE, but you'd have to start gearing them up from Elrianode.

Things of note:
General: EVERYONE has a B slot, magic necklace, skill rings, ect… NO ONE has master class

Elesis: +10 void.
Technically speaking, my most optimized PvE character. Has everything needed to get ready for raiding. Has a IB weapon just because. Has a rare 2014 contest scythe weapon costume. Has Salvatore gaia weapon.

Rose: +10 void.
Has gotten decently far into PvE progression. Has a few pieces of a coveted IB set, including the hair/weapon. Has henir lord weapon/hair.

Eve: +11 void.
My original true PvE class. I messed up some of her stats a bit earlier because I was trying to be cheap with my ed, easily fixable, but I didnt feel like it. Has a full Royal maid IB set.

Laby: I rode the hype train when she first got here and ended up splurging on her a bit. As far as stats go, she's as optimized as you can be for having just sparring gear when taking into considering her passives and stuff. Has a combination of two fairly popular IB sets, while maintaining good fashion sense. Has full radiant flower accessory/ black mass mixed set.

Rena: Has 3 nice costumes. Can technically PvE, but you'd need to gear her up to really tackle endgame. Luckily her PvE game is easy and she's strong once you do so. Has a popular IB weapon. Has chess master IB weapon.

Add: Has Ice/Dark dragon mounts. Extra knickknacks hanging around, including a IB weapon. Has dark velder academy IB weapon.

Ain Dressed nicely and even has a name from a -redacted- manga. Is a popular PvE class, but needs to be geared up, just like everyone else who isnt my main 3. Has El search party IB weapon.

Raven/Luciel/Ara:
Nothing particular special other than my raven being certified sexy, more than likely has some nice stuff hanging around that I didn't list.

I "cannot" stress enough how much extra, possibly rare and old stuff I have littered throughout my account that I just don't have the patience to list. Some of them im sure could be sold for a nice amount. I also have a fuckton of Sage stones, perfect for trying to optimize the stats you want.

I'm of the opinion that an account isnt worth what you did, but what you have, so while it may seem like im giving away a decent account, im really just trying to go ahead and wipe my hands on the matter, that being said, it's the rare costumes and high enchanced gear that you're paying for, with the cloths, high level characters, ect... being extra for your time. I'm willing to take offers, but be warned that this isnt the only site that im posting this sale on, so if you want it, dont be afraid to toss a price, I might just let it go for it.

Link to characters:
Discord: Etokaiten #9555
Starting price: $200 (Negotiable)