Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


elsword server files

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
elsword server files

hello everyone, im selling elsword server files and selling too the source code, its from 2015 and its complete.

Pm with offers



truffme is offline  
Old 01/18/2018, 13:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by truffme View Post
hello everyone, im selling elsword server files and selling too the source code, its from 2015 and its complete.

Pm with offers
Do you have proof that you have them?
Also as far as I know, noone has them... Unless your are from KOG/Void or some criminal hacker


Shaverx3 is offline  
Old 01/18/2018, 13:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)



 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 972
Received Thanks: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaverx3 View Post
Do you have proof that you have them?
Also as far as I know, noone has them... Unless your are from KOG/Void or some criminal hacker
Already has been proofed by d3v1l
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/el...ver-files.html

Edit:
He's selling 2015 Files.
Venipa is offline  
Old 01/18/2018, 13:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by truffme View Post
hello everyone, im selling elsword server files and selling too the source code, its from 2015 and its complete.

Pm with offers
I might buy them, please add me on Discord ShadeDancer#0085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venipa View Post
Already has been proofed by d3v1l
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/el...ver-files.html

Edit:
He's selling 2015 Files.
Thats not enough evidence, could be a scam or they both know each other, who knows.
Well, I'll wait until he responds


Shaverx3 is offline  
Old 01/21/2018, 20:19   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
you can check the files via TV


truffme is offline  
Reply



« Elsword ED (France Server) | ED Void »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.