Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Recoil Macro for Every Mouse Every Game

Discussion on No Recoil Macro for Every Mouse Every Game within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1570
Thumbs up No Recoil Macro for Every Mouse Every Game

So some time ago I made a no recoil macro for myself, was thinking of upgrading it, making a nice design for it but im too lazy for that it works perferctly and flawless and thats good enough. I made this in c#, it uses SendInput function, it works for any mouse no mouse software needed. Basically its undetectable i haven't been banned for a year already.So i wanted to sell it for pretty cheap price because there isnt any fancy design^^

When you open the program u will see 3 numbers on your right bottom side, The 1st number is the recoil value, middle number is speed between mouse movements (miliseconds), the third number on the right is the recoil increase value after shooting some time (because the recoil isnt constant but ascending sometimes)

NOTE: You can change the numbers with: left/right arrow key , up/down arrow key, and pageUP/pageDown on numpad.

NOTE: Press F2 to start the program the color should change to green

NOTE: If you play in Window / Borderless you can see the 3 Numbers but if you play Fullscreen you wont see the Numbers

Showcase of the Script :
(I couldnt showcase it in a game because my Pc Memory is to low and OBS always crashes if i try to do it xD)

NOTE : EVERY GAME NEEDS DIFFRENT NUMBERS BASED ON SENSITIVITY AND GUN RECOIL JUST PLAY AROUND WITH THE RECOIL MACRO ITS PRETTY EASY TO FIND THE PERFECT NO RECOIL

Virustotal :

and

and

PRICE : 110 Elite Gold (Its 1Euro)

NOTE : I am not going to give somebody the source code because there are people that sell those scripts for like 15Euros or more !
Old 02/13/2019, 15:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Arrow Trading -> elite*gold Trading

#moved

Tags
macro, recoil anti, recoil software, recoilscript