Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite*gold - 500. Paying with PayPal F&F(Gift/Friends/Family)

Discussion on Elite*gold - 500. Paying with PayPal F&F(Gift/Friends/Family) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Elite*gold - 500. Paying with PayPal F&F(Gift/Friends/Family)

Will probably take the first offer as long as its a really understandable price, if i get several at the same time ofc i'll take the cheaper one.
Leave your skype down below with your price, will add you.
Old 06/24/2016, 18:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
marco.flyff my skype.. how many do you need? egold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [Suche] Elite*Gold [Biete] PayPal family/friends
02/17/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Suche 15.000 elite*gold, biete PayPal family/friends. Buying 15.000 elite*gold, paying via PayPal family/friends. Rates 1:130.
[Buying] 1000 E-gold for Paypal Eur ( verified and sent as gift - friends/family option )
02/25/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, As the title says, WTB 1000 E-gold for Paypal Euro, sent as gift (friends/family option ). 1. The price: I expect the price to be somewhere around 15-17 Euro for 1000 E-gold. 2. The trade and the users: I will go first, but will only trade with people that have 50+ trade rating and are registered for at least 1 year. If you're ID Verified it's also a plus ! 3. Contact: Skype: Invisibility22, private message here or post in this thread. DO NOT add me if you don't meet the...
[Buying] Suche 1250 Elitegold Biete 25 eur paypal(gift/family friends)
06/01/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
i search 1250 elitegold . i would pay 25 eur paypal ( verified paypal acount money in family/friends) so you recieve clean 25 euro
Paypal Family and Friends Gift
10/26/2013 - Off Topic - 12 Replies
Hey, manche leute können als Family und friends gift schicken d.h ohne gebühren und ohne das man das geld zurückziehen kann. ich frage mich wie man das kriegt. bei mir gibts diese option nicht. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEu-9i-07zQ video dazu