Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

••• php, html5, css, js coding service •••

Discussion on ••• php, html5, css, js coding service ••• within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
••• php, html5, css, js coding service •••

hello guys,

i'm offering you my coding service. For big projects you have to pay 40% of the price before work.

i could do:
  • website with php, html, css and jscript - from 20€-500€
  • community site - with serverbanner, comments by disqus - from 40€-110€. if you pay 110€ you will get your own comment system: NO DISQUS, selfcoded
  • basis page - from 0€-10€. a nice, simple page. just one page but long

you have to contact me via: skype('meliohosting'); elitepvpers('Meliō.');

thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2015, 23:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
any code snippets from recent projects available?

Tags
coding, php