I'm offering to write any ArmA scripts you demand.
I'm highly experienced with Altis Life scripts as I ran a very successful server over a decent period of time (about 4 months) and was responsible for the coding.
The prices are negotiable.
For payment methods I'd prefer elite*gold, Paypal or Bitcoin.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Contact me via ICQ or private message on the forums.
[B] Service für Homepage Scripting 03/15/2013 - Coders Trading - 26 Replies Guten Tag,
Ich biete hiermit meinen Service für Homepage-Scripting an.
Das heißt ich scripte euch eine vollständige Homepage mit wünschen und was ihr noch so alles wollt.
Was ihr dabei beachten müsst!
Es muss ein Standard Template (Design) vorhanden sein woran ich scripten kann.
Preise
[SERVICE]Design & Scripting Service by VNDesigns 11/29/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 50 Replies Im Sonderangebot:
50 Euro, ohne script + passenden Patcher:
http://i.epvpimg.com/O3Etb.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/XNDic.png
80 Euro, mit Script:
http://i.epvpimg.com/7Bxrc.jpg
Arma Scripting 12/09/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies English: :D (sorry for my bad english...!)
Hey guys,
I have see a topic by TKC there you can Scripting in arma (V.1.08!)
Here the link: ArmA SCP v1.0 OFFICIAL Release
and for another cheats for all released v. klick here
Edit2:Here can download this:
The Teamkill and Cheat Community - Downloads
Download Details:
The Teamkill and Cheat Community - Downloads
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------