Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Naruto UNLIMITED NINJA.la LVL 111 VIP 6 RINNEGAN SASUKE,YAGURA,SIX PAth PAIN!!!

Discussion on Naruto UNLIMITED NINJA.la LVL 111 VIP 6 RINNEGAN SASUKE,YAGURA,SIX PAth PAIN!!! within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Naruto UNLIMITED NINJA.la LVL 111 VIP 6 RINNEGAN SASUKE,YAGURA,SIX PAth PAIN!!!

HI this account so much u toped up gold 14090 , I have so many limited like yagura. I have rinnegan sasuke , six path pain and VIP 6 so many epic items and so many epics much JADE LVL 111 Name FAzi s292

RANK 5 IN ARENA!!!!

Tags
naruto game, naruto games la, naruto ultimate, unlimited ninja accaunt, unlimited ninja joyfun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ultimate Naruto - Unlimited Ninja Scripts/Bot v1.0a
01/23/2016 - Browsergames - 37 Replies
Welcome in my topic! The Rar File Include: Beast Event Standalone Script: wait till the event and enabling autobattle Konoha Conquest
[Selling] Lvl 100 510bp Unlimited Ninja/Naruto Account
05/04/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Unlimited Ninja/Ultimate Naruto account, pretty cheap. I've got too much work now a days to play, even though it's fun. My team setup is 1-2-2, and is Golden Sasuke-Main and Illusion God Itachi-Tobirama and Konan. They are all level 100, and have very good jades (Level four on all except for certain ones, like full lvl 6 force jades on Itachi, lvl6/7 Block/Dodge/Counter jades on Sasuke, etc.) Two Kages unlocked, with everyone having 3 stars on both except for Itachi who has 6 on...
WTS Naruto level 85 VIP 8 account, Yagura n Fox 10k coupons 2.6kgold, 600$ negotiable
04/30/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
This is for games.la servers Unfortunately I no longer have enough time to play this game and I'm looking to make a quick sale. Please contact me on skype at loi.richard or pm me here if you want to know anything else about the account. I am looking for 600 USD but it is negotiable, and the sale will be conducted through paypal so please have a verified account. The account will come with 2600+ Gold and I am currently on the 23rd day of my growth fund so after 23 days will have over...
[Selling] Unlimited Ninja/Unlimited Naruto Account VIP 6
04/22/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Its a game.la account, Server 442 Oat, and level 78. Its constant 2nd in arena, and currently in the top 150 in Elite Match. Its VIP 6 with 20290 gold charged ($500) and 206544 BP. Name is Nomad, and also is a chairman in the 2nd best guild on the server. It easily wins first in any events. Current team is Karin, Sasori, Nine-Tails Naruto, and Hinata. I just got a new job and can't play as much so looking to make anything back on it. Starting at $150, but email me at...
[Selling] Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account
04/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling my JOYFUN Unlimited Ninja Account. I play on US server 10 and I'm top5 in Arena. Level 91 - Vip 6 (topped up 275$) Currently have Konan, Kakashi, Tsunade, Maito Gai, Namikaze Minato, Sasuke, Haku. I'm selling this account cz my worktime changed and I'm unable to participate in the events. If you are interested contact me via Skype - xtr3m3kill3r