Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amazon Refunding Service

Discussion on Amazon Refunding Service within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,407
Amazon Refunding Service

●Amazon Refunding Service●

How is this working?
1. You order the product you want refunded, wait until they shipped it to you.
2. After they shipped it tou you, i will need your amazon account ( doing this via livechat) and i will refund the product for you in no time

* Not doing this on products higher than 100 $
* Price: 15% of the order price
* Shipping costs will be refunded
* if you paid with agc, you'll get agc balance refunded

Payment methods:
  • Bitcoin
    Paysafecard
    Skrill
    Amazon.com gift card

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Consequences after refunding from Bigpoint?
12/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hello Darkorbit community, I'd like to ask you some questions. I bought sth from BP and then refunded that (I payed with Paypal). Paypal charged my card with the refunded amount of money and then I just cashed it out. Now Bigpoint are e-mailing me that I must pay back the money. So, are they able to do sth more serious than 'emailing'? I mean lawyers, judgement and so... Please, I want answers from experienced people, who have already done this before. Do I have to take that onserious or just...
◄█ Amazon Service [Ich Kaufe Für Euch] Amazon Service █►
09/06/2012 - Trading - 17 Replies
Hallo liebe Leute, da sehr viele von euch selber von Amazon nichts bestellen können mache ich hier für euch meinen Service auf. http://img.webme.com/pic/p/pirates-justice/trennl inien_22.gif Was könnt ihr mit meinem Service machen? Ich kaufe für euch von Amazon das was ihr haben wollt. Machen wir mal einen Beispiel: 1. Du willst eine Gamer Maus von Amazon kaufen. 2. Du meldest dich bei mir bei Skype oder PN.