Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Signature + Avatar Biete eGold

Discussion on Suche Signature + Avatar Biete eGold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Signature + Avatar Biete eGold

Im looking for EPIC signatures and avatars,they must be well made
( reason for this is because im a GFX designer my self,would like to buy good signatures and see how people make them so i might have an idea for my Designs as well )

Post the signatures here : can have Muster on it,doesnt matter....if its well made,ill buy it,if its some lame work,like resizing an image and just putting my name on it,its not acceptable........

Rules :

There should be 3 files

1. 1 sig posted here with MUSTER on it or what ever you want for your security if you want to,however it must be posted here so i can see how it looks and if i like it.

2. 2nd sig should have my name on it,no Muster and that bs on it.
you will send that one to me if i choose to buy the signature + avatar

3. If i buy it,i want the signature in PSD or PDD file aswell as in png.....i want to see how it was made by my self however,the PSD or PDD file shouldnt have my name on it,it should have just the signature and avatar without any names on it....

4. Each signature should come with a matching avatar....no names needed on the avatars......

5. Topic : cars,girls,some epic looking movie actors like Vin Diesel from Riddick or something like that,epic looking images with Death on it and things like that or from some game,do not want anything ugly and i dont need any ANIME nor GERMAN signatures.....when i say actors,they must be some popular ones from USA movies,not some movies from who knows what country.....

6. Price shouldnt go over 30 egold.....im paying from 20-30 egold,i think this is enough for a signature + avatar

Post here if you have anything for me,however dont post **** here,i want good designs,not spammers who are just trying to get few posts,anything that doesnt have to do with this thread will be reported......

Best Regards

Execrate
Closed Thread