Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tf2 Items [S] e*g

Discussion on Tf2 Items [S] e*g within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1200
Tf2 Items [S] e*g

Alles wird verkauft! PN oder was weis ich?! Viel müsst ihr nicht bieten. ^^

Wenn ihr alles aufeinmal kauft gibts Rabatt!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
WTB Thebes Legend Items, Silk Items, Gold, Chars & other valuable stuff!
07/23/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title is saying im buying stuff in Thebes server. (SRO-R) What im looking for: -GOLD -Chars lv 85+ (Only EURO, looking for a full eu pt. , i have a thread on that) -Items Legend D13 Chinese , parts or full SETS (any +) -Full SET Chinese D12 Legend FB (any +) -Weapons Chinese Legend D12 or D13 (any +) -Job Items FB lv 20-50-80-100