muss morgn mal sehn . ist jetz dunkel ps nehm diablo raus gebraucht bringt es dir ja nix . wird ja auf den account registriert soweit ich weiß
also bei den gta 5 weiß ich nicht .
die anderen spiele ka army of two vorhingekauft neu 30 euo denke ich so an 10-15 so wei bei mw 3 auch
ps bf3 war mittlerweile schon für ps+ kostenfrei ^^
Hätte BF 3, Crysis 3, Uncharted 2, Crysis 2 und halt nen Account mit The Last of us und Playstation all stars,battle royal und ich glaub auf dem sind noch 95 euro guthaben.
Mach mirn angebot
MfG
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc) 03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg
Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions
as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...