da ich zur Zeit nur wenige Spiele habe, suche ich nun einen Sharer, der mir ein oder mehrere Spiele sharen kann.
Schreibt bitte was ihr habt und was ihr für das Sharen wollt. Ihr gebt definitiv first und ich sende erst, wenn ich das Spiel fest erhalten habe.
Ich weiß, dass du eigentlich nur Interesse an Sharen hast
ich könnte dir aber, wenn du möchtest richtige Spiele anbieten
kannst mir ja mal eine PN schicken
Zum Thema:
Könnte dir auf anfrage von Kumpels was zum sharen besorgen (einfach PN was du möchtest )
Ich weiß, dass du eigentlich nur Interesse an Sharen hast
ich könnte dir aber, wenn du möchtest richtige Spiele anbieten
kannst mir ja mal eine PN schicken
Zum Thema:
Könnte dir auf anfrage von Kumpels was zum sharen besorgen (einfach PN was du möchtest )
Sharing sbot for gold in ******** .. 05/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Hello E*pvp members...
I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (150m) so it will be 50/50 me 75m and you 75m.
Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 75 m in Eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw )
easy right?
I will charge the bot the moment u gimme the gold yesterday
Sharing sbot for gold in ******** .. 04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies Hello E*pvp members...
I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (130m) so it will be 50/50 me 65 and you 65.
Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 65 m in eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw )
easy right?
I charged the bot yesterday