Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

is its safe?

Discussion on is its safe? within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is its safe?

Hi epvp comm

i have a question i want to buy a account but i'am afraid of the tos of the game it is illegal to sell your account and even after the payement and you have change all the login detailes ext he still can submit a ticket to get back is account right ? what do you think or any of yours already have those experience ? the seller is @

Old 06/24/2020, 18:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is why I never bought accounts. ZOS is pretty lenient with everything you can change, thankfully. There is always the possibility of account recovery with keys in most games and anyone can give you a user code for that same game then claim it is the account key. The other big issue is the trader can be the most trustworthy person, get caught in the middle of buying and selling with an account recovery then look like a scammer.

« ESO combat rotations bot? | - »