Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > The Elder Scrolls Online
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESO combat rotations bot?

Discussion on ESO combat rotations bot? within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ESO combat rotations bot?

Are there any rotations bot for this game - not only dps, but healing and tanking - basically to improve endgame.

Old 05/09/2020, 01:25   #2

I'm looking for the same. If you find anything let me know!

Old 05/09/2020, 23:59   #3

I wouldn't recommend using any of these for tanking/healing due to way those roles have to react to situations instead of simply having a predictable pattern.

A DPS rotation macro would actually work quite well, provided your character is geared correctly. It'd be easy to create one yourself by simply looking at a meta rotation (try googling for alcast's builds) then simply editing your macro to do the abilities outlined.

Generally, you're going to want an ability or light attack being cast every half-second (place an ability/left click every 500-600 milliseconds in your macro program).

I don't know if any macros are archived somewhere, though you could try googling for something like "AutoHotkey ESO DPS scripts". Shouldn't be too hard to make your own though.

« eso bots & cheats? | want to buy war maiden lightning staff »