Don't use it! My Account is banned and i think its about i tried to use this ******* Hack, and it does not even work!
I'm calling bullshit on this one. I've been using this hack since the day I made it and i'm not banned, so if you're banned I really doubt it's from this hack.
I'm calling bullshit on this one. I've been using this hack since the day I made it and i'm not banned, so if you're banned I really doubt it's from this hack.
EDIT:Was a Mistake of Bethesda/ZeniMax, got unbanned. Tool is safe.
Also wenn du grundlose gebannt wird bekomms du ein aktivirungs mail das du eingeben musst. Aber wenn sie sehen das du was benutz hast oder versuch hast dann musst du ja nicht wundern egal ob es funktioniert oder nicht.
Also wenn du grundlose gebannt wird bekomms du ein aktivirungs mail das du eingeben musst. Aber wenn sie sehen das du was benutz hast oder versuch hast dann musst du ja nicht wundern egal ob es funktioniert oder nicht.
EDIT:Was a Mistake of Bethesda/ZeniMax, got unbanned.
Versuch weiter an support zu schreiben oder ruf an. Ein freund von mir wurde heute auch gebannt hat aber ein aktivirungs code bekommen. Er hat aber auch das problem ständig ausgeloggt zu werden. Deswegen musste er den code ein geben.
Wartune Hack 1.0 - Unlimited Balens, Unlimited Voucers, Unlimited Gold 09/01/2013 - Browsergames - 3 Replies Hey, i came across this site guys, and im wondering if this wartune hack works, i saw many youtube videos with people using this but im unsure if it works.
Wartune Hack 2013 - WeRHackers.net
it looks very legit, and so far many people said this works. I click download but i have to fill in a survey, but i dont know how. Anyways, if someone tries this let me know if it worked for them, and maybe send me a direct link.
Thank you!