Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling]⭐✅[PC][EU][STEAM][ALLDLCS] Paypal only! Must add me on⭐✅ discordRaz#5788⭐✅

Discussion on [Selling]⭐✅[PC][EU][STEAM][ALLDLCS] Paypal only! Must add me on⭐✅ discordRaz#5788⭐✅ within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Selling]⭐✅[PC][EU][STEAM][ALLDLCS] Paypal only! Must add me on⭐✅ discordRaz#5788⭐✅

Discord: Raz#5788
P.S I only accept paypal!
I'm also willing to sell a 6 month eso+ membership for an extra100$ only
As in you can buy this account without membership 350$ and with a 6 month membership 450$ you wont find a better/cheaper deal anywhere this account ahs everything you need!

One of the important things in this account is that it has every chapter/dlc/upgrade in the game so you can take a break any time of the game and not worry about Elder scrolls online plus membership running out and so on you can play without eso+ and mini manage space with extra characters
Level:50
Champ points: 1200+
Characters: 8/8
Characters information: I have 4-5 characters that have everything you need
Magplar healer perfected with all healer sets needed and has 279+ skill points and a lot more other stuff
MagKD tank has every necessary set with 270+ skill points and a lot more other stuff
Over 1 milion gold in the account with a tons of other sets needed/necessary to enjyo the game
Craft bag has accumulated TONS of materials from daily writs/daily deconstruction of everything and i mean TONS
Account has a master crafter with all research
ALL DLCS bought![No this is not eso+] all dlcs bought manually with crowns and are permanent
ALL chapters bought![No this is not eso+]All chapters bought manually and are permanent.
All characters have max horse speed/stamina/inventory
5+ characters have max inventory space upgrade
Bank space fully upgraded
Pet that increases inventory space also bought
You can easily make milions selling the mats in the crafting bag
+Multiple tokens to change race/character name as you can see in the pictures.

In case the links don't work u can view the pictures here:
Or add me on discord we can discuss it there.