Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crown Empire NA/PC ESO Crown Gifting Shop

Discussion on Crown Empire NA/PC ESO Crown Gifting Shop within the The Elder Scrolls Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110

Deutsch, English, Русский

1 Crown -> 0,0035€
1.000 Crowns -> 3,5€
10.000 Crowns -> 35€
20.000 Crowns -> 70€

Paypal only.
No Minimum, every Custom Amount of Crowns possible.

Process:
1. Message me with the amount of Crowns you'd like to buy, or in other words what Items you want from the Crown Store. (Request a Trade, don't forget to mention your @ID)
2. After I confirm your order you'll send your Payment to my Paypal account.
3. The moment I receive the payment you'll receive your requested Item as a Gift in ESO.
PLEASE NOTICE ESO Plus deals don't count for gifting.
4. After the trade is done don't forget to leave feedback on ePVP ;)

Contact Options:
My Discord: Aphsiv#0027

Old 08/17/2020, 22:27   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Super easy to order, seller was very friendly and helpful! Transaction was quick and smooth, highly recommend
Thanks
1 User

Tags
crowns, elder scrolls online, eso, na